MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I want more FoH gear.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author I want more FoH gear.
MrBiggs
Kevin, maybe you should quit writing several emails over many months to losers who can't figure out how to put their Choices together...

Keep on keeping on. we're not worthy
craque
I was told Choices kits were in the works, I cannot wait!!!!
suboptimal
For the last couple weeks I've been rocking an all f(h) patch. Imp>PBx4>SoS, with control from Choices. Feeding into this are a few outside VCAs (for feedback loops) and experiments with different control sources for the Imp (Noise Ring and Wogglebug both rock). Anyone interested in the louder, noisier side of modular ought to check out this configuration.

The impressive thing about f(h) modules is the way they embody the the feeling of interacting with electricity as though it were a living thing. The way the PB responds as its load changes (especially in an elaborate chain), or the way the SoS cracks and howls (why hadn't I dimed the feedback and played with it that way before?! i don't need a phonogene!).

(f)h deserves every success! Seriously good modules.
FoxtoneMusic
ALL BareBones should be available from (f)h in hopefully 45-60 days. Currently Kevin is finishing up a batch of builts (including the IMP!) and will then get the kits ready!
whitewulfe
FoxtoneMusic wrote:
ALL BareBones should be available from (f)h in hopefully 45-60 days. Currently Kevin is finishing up a batch of builts (including the IMP!) and will then get the kits ready!

That's wonderful news to hear!
studiokpg
FoxtoneMusic wrote:

Good to hear. Eric, ignore the email I just sent. oops Flight Of Harmony SlayerBadger!
chvad
FoxtoneMusic wrote:

awesome! still need a choices and IMP! THEN I HAVE THEM ALL!!!!! heh heh hhe..... (dashes off into the shadows)
chvad
bump for more F0H stuff! As I've multiple bearers and one of everything else I think it's totally cool to want more! MOOOOORRRRREEE!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! SlayerBadger!
lilakmonoke
definitely keep going! i have many of your modules and i just love the design philosophy ... even the imp although i still dont understand it fully. i think its really important that affordable modules are being made. modular should be fun and not break your bank ... all the best! lilak.
EarlJemmings
Resurrecting this year old thread, I just want to say that the IMP + Plague bearer were my first modules, and I had (and still have!) such great fun with them. Hell, the plague bearer is still my only filter so far.

Looking forward to picking up more, and to seeing what more you have to offer thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2