MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

First "noise" live performance with my frac modula
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author First "noise" live performance with my frac modula
solitaryzen
[s]http://soundcloud.com/zenparadox/live-at-discobeans[/s]

This was actually an "encore" performance, as the main part of my set finished quite abruptly and it seemed the small audience wanted to be subjected to a bit more smile Unfortunately, I forgot to hit record for the main part of the set (which I think was better).
adamf
Cool... Steve Law?? (I'm guessing/assuming). I'm also from Melbourne and your projects/recordings/audio techniques have been a long standing inspiration to me. When did you get into Farc and what modules are you using? I have a gradually growing Frac system (plus a Euro system).
Thanks
Orbless
nice and heavy!
solitaryzen
Thanks Adam (yeah, it's me smile ).

I'm in the process of putting together a large frac system. Currently have three racks running, but much more on the way. The above recording was centered around the Zeroscillator which I just got a couple of weeks ago - also involved in the complex patch was a Blacet VCO, Binary Zone, Mixer/Processor, LFO, Window Comparator & Super VCA, Bugbrand PRC5 & DD3 & MOTM Ladder Filter.
spbaker
a-mazing! we're not worthy
Luka
You played an amazing set at Ae. Looking forward to this steve
adamf
solitaryzen wrote:
The above recording was centered around the Zeroscillator which I just got a couple of weeks ago - also involved in the complex patch was a Blacet VCO, Binary Zone, Mixer/Processor, LFO, Window Comparator & Super VCA, Bugbrand PRC5 & DD3 & MOTM Ladder Filter.

Some nice modules there. The Zeroscillator was a good score. I've recently ordered a Cloud Generator osc from Blacet. Might be a little while before they ship though. My favourites (so far) are the Hex Zone, MOTM looping ADSR, Wiard boogie, Flight's Plague Bearer, along with the Metalbox Super Psycho LFO, Digital Noise and Tube VCA... come to think of it that's just about all of my Frac!

How do you find the new modular stuff compared with vintage analogue gear that you've used in the past?
solitaryzen
So far I'm really happy with the Blacet modules, and though I have spent very little time with it as yet, the Zeroscillator is fantastic. I'll have at least one of pretty much every Blacet module soon, and a bunch of other things. I love the two Bugbrand modules that I got recently, so I'm very keen to get more of those when they become available.
Adam-V
Frac FTW!!!

Although most of my frac rig is DIY, I've got a few Blacet modules now and they are all excellent. I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of John's offerings.

Nice noise track too.

Cheers,
Adam-V
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1