MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

nothing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author nothing

swordsect

nevermind

sneak-thief

Although the wasp is edgy and dirty, the bi-n-tic is a wilder, more unpredictable creature. You get a full VCO with it too! A simple mod can add 4 square wave outputs at different octaves.

I love the part where the filter suddenly goes "pop"... you have to hear it to know what I'm talking about.

swordsect

just wish the WASP didn't take up so much room.....

emergencyofstate

psst. I'm probably putting my bi-n-tic up for sale sometime soon..although I see you opted for the wasp

...just FYI.

fhahjee1

I searched for a long while in this forum looking for the mouser part # for blacet pots, no avail or i am missing something. Trying not to spend more time on the internet looking at mouser and old wiggler post, as fun as that is. Anyone know this?

Cat-A-Tonic

fhahjee1 wrote:
I searched for a long while in this forum looking for the mouser part # for blacet pots, no avail or i am missing something. Trying not to spend more time on the internet looking at mouser and old wiggler post, as fun as that is. Anyone know this?

Welcome to the forum.

Panasonic something or other I think.
not sure about the number.
Probably best to just ask John Blacet.

You picked in odd thread to post your question in.

I don't know why the OP deleted his post and changed the title.
It seems to have been a Bi-N-Tic / dual Wasp Filter comparison thread.
Both of those are available from Metalbox, or DIY via CGS.

Tubeampguy

fhahjee1 wrote:

http://www.blacet.com/DIY.html thumbs up

Cat-A-Tonic

Tubeampguy wrote:
fhahjee1 wrote:

http://www.blacet.com/DIY.html thumbs up

That link takes you to dual pots.

While these have the right physical size and D-shaft,
the 6 pins don't fit nicely into the 3 pin single pot footprint found on Blacet PCBs.

fracmonkey

On the Tech page...

Digi-Key P3T9503-ND

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1