MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

European Ordering from FoH
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author European Ordering from FoH
papercutnoise
Heya,

I want to order 2 PBBB kits from FoH. On the site it says to paypal them with your details to paypal@flight......

I just wanted to query the price on the cost of getting the kits shipped to Ireland so I sent an email to that address. Do the FoH guys check that address for actual emails or is it just used for accepting paypal payments?

Thanks
mckenic
Flight is really cool! He checks the messages and usually mails back really quick!

I know he is changing up his working methods so he might be a little slow to mail you until things are back to normal for him!

There is a post about it here in this sub forum!
Pfurmel
Yea he checks the paypal address for regular mail too.
papercutnoise
Nice one lads, thanks. Got an email erlier today. Just wanted to make sure I was mailing the right address.

Looks like my first 3 ever modules are gonna be a Vamp, SoS and 2 Plague Bearers smile Just need an LFO or VCO and the noise can commence!
mckenic
Cool!

Where are you based papercutnoise? I know there are a few of us Irish wigglers on here! One of em has a SoS kit for sale - just saying! hihi

Vamp, SoS and 2 Plague Bearers huh! Nice choice! The PB can self oscillate so you'll get some noise going straight away! Im still running/clocking EVERYTHING from my LFO - lots of fun!
papercutnoise
Heya McKenic,

Nice to see yet another Irish person on here! I'm from Dublin myself. Yeah the self-osc and affordability is a large part of the reason I decided to get the PBs. Was actually chatting to your man about the SoS kit but I managed to find someone selling a full one for cheap enough so decided to go with that one just to help me get making sounds sooner.

Just read that you can hook the Crowphonics CRO1 up to a modular so should have fun throwing that into the mix too!
mckenic
thumbs up

That Crowphonics CRO1 looks wicked!

Yourself, Synesthesia, Pfurmel, Sandyb and myself are the ones I worked out are from these parts!

Im just learning myself - but hit me up if I can be any help man!

Dave
papercutnoise
Wow, seems like I've already spoken to all the other Irish except for Sandyb. Thanks for the offer of help too. This whole thing can be pretty daunting! May be in touch again soon smile

Gary
sandyb
Ninja

i'm scottish. but i do live in ireland.
mckenic
Yike!

Sorry Sandy! Ah shur we'll adopt you anyway!

Hibs or Hearts? hihi
flight
I'm Irish as well (O'Neill - Lam dearg Eirinn), just haven't had a chance to visit the Old Country yet. Yet.

<EDIT>
BTW: My avatar pic is my variant of the family crest. wink
mckenic
love

Oh man! We would get you soooo drunk! hihi

Guinness ftw!
flight
Sounds good to me!
Guinness ftw!
CursedFrogurt
What is this european ordering I'm hearing about. Is it somehow better than american ordering? More luxurious, perhaps with a tasteful chrome finish? I demand that the same quality of experience be given to your domestic customers.
mckenic
Ha ha!

It has silent a U and Es ('ouredering'), pictures of castles and this chap:

flight
CursedFrogurt wrote:
What is this european ordering I'm hearing about. Is it somehow better than american ordering? More luxurious, perhaps with a tasteful chrome finish? I demand that the same quality of experience be given to your domestic customers.
Nah, it just sounds fancier so I can charge more for shipping - but I can double the shipping charges on your next order so you too can enjoy the "European Ordering Experience" if you'd like. wink
CursedFrogurt
flight wrote:
CursedFrogurt wrote:
Nah, it just sounds fancier so I can charge more for shipping - but I can double the shipping charges on your next order so you too can enjoy the "European Ordering Experience" if you'd like. wink

Fuckin' A yes. Sign me up pardner! f u
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1