MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Plan B direct buy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author Plan B direct buy
incekt
has anyone on here ordered anything from Plan B direct yet?
sandyb
yes - 2 vector plotters should be on their way to me soon SlayerBadger!
incekt
i mean.. have you ordered something and actually got it....
sandyb
got it - not yet. i'm in ireland though so shipping can take a couple of weeks. plus plan b have just moved which i'm sure took up a bit of their time. good things come to those who wait though smile
johnchantler
peter is also away this week... but after he's back i look forward to having a vector plotter and ELF LFO on the way...

he's been in fairly regular contact since i made a reservation...
chimologic
no. got one email a week or so after I made a reservation to confirm. nothing since and I did email once asking what was up. But I am supposed to have one of the first 25 vector plotters so we'll see. hoping to hear something as Peter gets back.
adamf
chimologic wrote:
no. got one email a week or so after I made a reservation to confirm. nothing since and I did email once asking what was up. But I am supposed to have one of the first 25 vector plotters so we'll see. hoping to hear something as Peter gets back.

Now, now... careful... such product purchasing persistance might earn you a spot on the company's notorious "Adam Henry" list!

(Sorry that comment was naughty and possibley even uncalled for, but I just couldn't resist.. tee hee.. hihi ).
Kent
1st thing that I thought as well!
incekt
any idea when he might be back?
jonkull
I think he said on the Plan B Yahoo group that he'd be back today (23rd) but I'm not positive.
dougcl
Sounds like he has to be in the office in order for modules to ship.
parasitk
dougcl wrote:
Sounds like he has to be in the office in order for modules to ship.

Hey, don't be an Adam Henry. lol
phaedra
Has anyone heard or read from or about Peter meanwhile? confused
incekt
I have send a bunch of emails since I bought a module on the 3rd, but emails and the phone # does not work,.... I don't know what to do...
jonkull
He had said in a post on this forum that he has an arrangement with a fulfillment house for direct orders so there won't be any shipping delays. Maybe with the move to the new location and his trip he didn't have a chance to get stock to the fulfillment house...
elemental
Got an email from him the other day saying he is back on monday and will ship stuff then. I'm waiting on a repair for a burnt M15.
incekt
it just sucks because i am LOOSING money since I don't have an envelope generator,... I HAD to turn down paying gigs since I ABSOLUTELY need one to play keys... with that money I lost I could have bought 2...
jonkull
incekt wrote:
it just sucks because i am LOOSING money since I don't have an envelope generator,... I HAD to turn down paying gigs since I ABSOLUTELY need one to play keys... with that money I lost I could have bought 2...

If you're talking about a Model 10 I'd recommend a M38, A140 or RS-60 for playing keys. The M10 is AR as opposed to ADSR and is a little awkward (in my opinion) for keyboard stuff. I sold my A140s to get the M10s and now I'm looking to pick up some A140s again just for playing keyboards. The M10 is still a great module though for other things...
wetterberg
incekt wrote:
Order a cheap "off-the-rack" Doepfer (pun intended) from AnalogueHaven or similar - at least that guarantees delivery of an envelope that works and can be present in your rack when you need it most.
It really sucks to have to turn down jobs... I feel your pain, man.
phaedra
That might be an option, but he would be back on 23rd of February. The last mail I've got was on 15th. I also bought a module and paid for it. What is going on? very frustrating
Muff Wiggler

just sayin'.
phaedra
Hi Muff,
I found your forum a few days ago and it is a pity to start with a complaint, otherwise I read a few very intersting postings and I hope to be able to take part with some more important postings. wink
phaedra
jonkull wrote:
incekt wrote:

If you're talking about a Model 10 I'd recommend a M38, A140 or RS-60 for playing keys. The M10 is AR as opposed to ADSR and is a little awkward (in my opinion) for keyboard stuff. I sold my A140s to get the M10s and now I'm looking to pick up some A140s again just for playing keyboards. The M10 is still a great module though for other things...

The M10 is really a great module...but not for keyboard or sequencer triggering in typical kind of playing. I use it for synchronised electronic effects in the kind of a LFO with custom waveforms or One-Shot-Triggering.
For exact envelopes I recommend Doepfer A140, ASys RS60 or Cwejman D-ADSR.
Muff Wiggler
phaedra wrote:
Hi Muff,
I found your forum a few days ago and it is a pity to start with a complaint, otherwise I read a few very intersting postings and I hope to be able to take part with some more important postings. wink

It's ok 8) We're here for whatever you guys need!

welcome and thanks for joining, happy to have you
REwire
Check Big City Music before trying any direct buys. I know they've gotten deliveries of modules very recently.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7