Plan B direct buy

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

parasitk
Learn to swim

Post by parasitk » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Wow it's the same attitude all over again.

bar|none
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bar|none » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 pm

I have to say that Jennifer has contacted me after I emailed her directly. And the communication is now happening and I am satisfied. It is very nice to have some communication as that is the real seething issue here.

I have to give her some huge credit for even wanting to jump into this melee. I'm not trying to condone what has happened in the past, but I willing to listen to the person attempting to straighten it out.

Now, I ran out of popcorn today, so I may have to make a run to the 24/7.

Gordon Cole
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Gordon Cole » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 pm

:ghost:
Last edited by Gordon Cole on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REwire
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by REwire » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 am

You know what they say, bad publicity is still publicity. This forum now ought to be named the Plan-B forum or a new one set up just for it. No matter what people think, they are on baited breath waiting to see where this soap opera will turn next.

I bet as soon as the Joystick gets past the preorders and hits BCM or wherever, they are gonna sell like mad. Same for the M30 when it hits in 2011.

wetterberg
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by wetterberg » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 am

REwire wrote:You know what they say, bad publicity is still publicity.
I believe it's "Any publicity is good publicity", and I also believe this exact kind is excempt from that rule...

REwire wrote:I bet as soon as the Joystick gets past the preorders and hits BCM or wherever, they are gonna sell like mad.
that's funny, I seem to recall PG saying he only had 100 of those joystick parts? Pretty sure of that, actually.
(which reminds me, how can internet forums be "just a small part" of their customer base, when like at least a dozen of the 25 preorders for the joystick came from MuffWiggler members?)
I don't think anyone in their right minds would read the stories about PlanB and go: "oh, that sounds really interesting, I'd better sink all my money into THAT!" - but maybe that's just me? :eek: :confused:

A Dingleberry Monstrosity
eat the kids first

Post by A Dingleberry Monstrosity » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 am

yeah, I dont think any publicity is good publicity.

I keep hearing about this place called the middle east, but I'm not tempted to visit anytime soon.

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 pm

I sent an email about my Milton, missing in action. Thus far the results have not been promising. I still am holding out some hope however, because the issue is just so simple on the surface. According to Peter it's fixed - so there shouldn't be much to arrange here. I did find the response unsettling, but obviously she is accepting the facts as Peter gives them....so I'm not sure what will happen if you have not fallen into the category of 'Adam Henry'.

BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by BananaPlug » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:35 pm

:bang:
I tell you he is extremely anal and checks each and every module himself befoe it is shipped out!!! either you are mis-informed or this is a lie
viewtopic.php?t=3979&postdays=0&postord ... le&start=0

wetterberg
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by wetterberg » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm

A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:yeah, I dont think any publicity is good publicity.

I keep hearing about this place called the middle east, but I'm not tempted to visit anytime soon.
:lol: :lol: :hail: :hail:

Epic, epic reply, bro. ROFL!

mono-poly
Le Cheff

Post by mono-poly » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 pm

REwire wrote:You know what they say, bad publicity is still publicity. This forum now ought to be named the Plan-B forum or a new one set up just for it. No matter what people think, they are on baited breath waiting to see where this soap opera will turn next.

I bet as soon as the Joystick gets past the preorders and hits BCM or wherever, they are gonna sell like mad. Same for the M30 when it hits in 2011.
New Plan-B forum?
Maybe we can ask Kim Jong Il to be moderator.
The farad is the captain of my print.

http://www.mono-poly.nl
http://www.noodlebar.org

WTB blue lantern purple vco

theglyph
Maybe it was eat me?

Post by theglyph » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm

It looks like there are M32's at Big City Music. I saw them on the web page so I called. I prefer to buy Plan B through middle men so I got quit excited when I saw it available at BCM. The girl there told they have them and that they have tested them but they are all on reserve. So will these go to the Direct Buy customers or people who reserved them through BCM?

jonkull
Lowest Common Denominator Patcher

Post by jonkull » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

theglyph wrote:So will these go to the Direct Buy customers or people who reserved them through BCM?
I believe they are going to the pre-order direct buy customers. I think there was a post somewhere about that...maybe on the Plan B Yahoo page.

Edit for clarification...
Last edited by jonkull on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REwire
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by REwire » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 pm

I just saw them there at BCM today. I believe they are for the reserve people. I can't imagine them holding modules that were supposed to go out via Direct Buy.

theglyph
Maybe it was eat me?

Post by theglyph » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 pm

jonkull wrote:I believe they are going to the direct buy customers. I think there was a post somewhere about that...maybe on the Plan B Yahoo page.
That's what I thought but I'm curious as to why even bother with the direct buy concept. Hopefully the BCM thing will continue with success.

theglyph
Maybe it was eat me?

Post by theglyph » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

REwire wrote:I just saw them there at BCM today. I believe they are for the reserve people. I can't imagine them holding modules that were supposed to go out via Direct Buy.
Dan, how do you live so close to BCM and not go bankrupt? You live too close to the crack dealer. :eek:

Return to “Eurorack Modules”