MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Please consider supporting the forum through our Patreon site - thanks! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4132024

Welcome to the official Wiard subforum!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Welcome to the official Wiard subforum!

Muff Wiggler

Wiard Wiard Wiard Wiard

Cary and Grant asked if they could have a hosted subforum to discuss Wiard Synthesizer Company products (Malekko-branded Wiard products should still be discussed in the Malekko subforum.....) and help support their users, and as you all know I'm a slut for Wiard AND a slut for hosted subforums....

so without further ado, a huge welcome to Wiard here at Muff's!!

I have to say I'm *CRAZY EXCITED* at the prospect of new Wiard designs and I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves.

Congrats Grant & Cary on the relaunch and welcome to your new forum!

rico loverde

Welcome we're not worthy Wiard

I wish I could afford your 300 series stuff. Someday if I'm lucky. Euro for now.

Babaluma

Yay! Really happy to see this happening, and very very excited about what the future may hold!

Do you think I could/should move my 1200 series sticky info thread into here?

[EDIT] Ah, see someone has already done it, thank you!!!

Good luck Grant and Cary, and really looking forward to seeing a new web with new info site very soon!

All the best,

Gregg

BugBrand

HueMonContact

Good to have a Wiard sub forum!
Most of my compositions are made with the Euro Wiard modules!
I plan on getting a 300 before I'm pushing up daisies.
Looking forward to Grant and Cary's contribution to the forum.

Thanks for the amazing designs! Wiard

infradead

Awesome! hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

megaohm

BugBrand wrote:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

consumed

separate but equal?

lol

j/k

(sorta...but not really...i kid!)

rezzn8r

SlayerBadger!

numan7

Ninja another euro-wiard peon here (ignoring Muff's advice above about Malekko forum still being place to discuss euro wiard, of which the MakeNoise Wogglebug is my personal fave - so i guess it's just the Euro forum for me hihi)!

Anyways, i wonder if 300/1200 formats are going to be getting Osc/Anti-Osc (and if Anti-Env will appear in any format)...?

& Looking forward to what will appear here!

cheers,
n7

revmutt

muhuhahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the games begin.

Fnord

For years, the Wiard yahoo group has been a treasure trove of useful information detailing the use of these wonderful instruments. I hope that fine tradition carries on here.

Whenever I have a guest over who inquires about my wall-o-blinkenlights, the Wiard is the 1st thing I reach for every single time.

mfirman

Yes, I certainly think Wiard deserves a unique sub-forum.

BTW Happy Birthday Muff!!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1