MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your guitar/bass/amp/pedal setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your guitar/bass/amp/pedal setup!
Hiwatt Bob
Also--is that an EGC bari or bass 6?
indexofmetals
Hiwatt Bob wrote:
Also--is that an EGC bari or bass 6?


It's a custom EGC guitar. Jazzmaster shape but a bartitone with 3 different pickups - jazzmaster, & bass vi (same as Jaguar) & P90. I love my Bass VI but wanted some different pickup choices.

Re Mountainking I had a Megolith but one of my Don Audio amps had that sound (when running at full pelt you didn't need any pedals with it) so traded it. Ended up missing it so picked up a Magnetar after talking with Alan as the bass focus was better suited to use with synths.
Hiwatt Bob
I bet that thing sounds killer. I've always wanted one of the Brent Hindus lucite V's with vibrola.
tuj
















christian10992
Recent-ish shot of my board. I've done some rearranging and swapped a few things.

[img]https://imgur.com/hk5UGr7[/img]
lukebarber


MY Blackstar HT5 Mini Half Stack[/img]
lukebarber


Here's my main guitar[/img]
noisejockey
Finally took my collection out of my rack drawers and put them on a proper guitar-oriented pedalboard.

smetak
noisejockey wrote:
Finally took my collection out of my rack drawers and put them on a proper guitar-oriented pedalboard.



I see you have Chase Bliss latest, "Brothers" - I'm currently mounting a pedal board around Korte's pedals (have the Warped Vinyl and the Tonal Recall) with a few other goodies. Seriously considering getting "Brothers" - what's your take on the effect? Can you just dial in overdrive & distortion, or can you get some spaced-out sounds out of it? Seems really wicked!
noisejockey
smetak wrote:
Seriously considering getting "Brothers" - what's your take on the effect? Can you just dial in overdrive & distortion, or can you get some spaced-out sounds out of it? Seems really wicked!


It does boost, drive, and fuzz in parallel or in sequence; the fact both channels are identical allows for lots of tone sculpting. Boost into drive sounds great, and dual drive is creamy. It doesn't do anything wacky. But I can't imagine a better distortion box for the size or price. Love it so far.
smetak
noisejockey wrote:
smetak wrote:
Seriously considering getting "Brothers" - what's your take on the effect? Can you just dial in overdrive & distortion, or can you get some spaced-out sounds out of it? Seems really wicked!


It does boost, drive, and fuzz in parallel or in sequence; the fact both channels are identical allows for lots of tone sculpting. Boost into drive sounds great, and dual drive is creamy. It doesn't do anything wacky. But I can't imagine a better distortion box for the size or price. Love it so far.


Thanks for the feedback - yeah, definitively getting one of these. Korte's effects are really top notch.
jules
Got myself a pair of broken ZT amps really cheap.
After a few hours of troubleshooting, wood filler & paint, it works again and looks really cool.





noisejockey
jules wrote:
Got myself a pair of broken ZT amps really cheap.


Cutest amps ever! I like. thumbs up
smetak
jules wrote:
Got myself a pair of broken ZT amps really cheap.
After a few hours of troubleshooting, wood filler & paint, it works again and looks really cool.


I have a bunch of ZT lunchboxes & Jr. Fine little amps - really come in handy.

Your paint job is superb! Fantastic!
jules
Thanks! 20£ cheap plastic 100Watts spray gun... A really good investment that's lasting and been used way more than expected.
Get an industrial pot of the each of the 3 primary colours plus a black and a white (I only go for acrylic/water soluble paint, possibly wood-care/metal one for the colors), dilute your mix by 1/3 before going into the gun, take your time to apply a few (3) thin layers instead of thick ones, job done.
Jturbide
No pics of my complete rig but here's my guitar This is fun! cool
Phantom Guitarworks PH6 with bound neck

Final_Instrument



[/img]
smetak
Jturbide wrote:
No pics of my complete rig but here's my guitar This is fun! cool
Phantom Guitarworks PH6 with bound neck



Fuck-a-duck!!! Kill for such an axe!!!
Jturbide
smetak wrote:

Fuck-a-duck!!! Kill for such an axe!!!


Mr. Green Thanks dude! When I saw bands like The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Asteroid No.4, Rancho Relaxo, JAMC..etc with phantom guitars I immediately wanted one. It looks so badass in my opinion. The action is kinda high at the nut but I'm okay with it, stays in tune for days, neck feels great and built like a tank Rockin' Banana!
smetak
Jturbide wrote:
smetak wrote:

Fuck-a-duck!!! Kill for such an axe!!!


Mr. Green Thanks dude! When I saw bands like The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Asteroid No.4, Rancho Relaxo, JAMC..etc with phantom guitars I immediately wanted one. It looks so badass in my opinion. The action is kinda high at the nut but I'm okay with it, stays in tune for days, neck feels great and built like a tank Rockin' Banana!


Two words: Ian Curtis (he died for our sins).
Jturbide
smetak wrote:

Two words: Ian Curtis (he died for our sins).


How did I forget him ! lol d'oh!
polyslax
Picked up a new guitar today.



chvad


It's been awhile since rebuilding the pedal board. Sized down from two boards.

Current line up and signal path:
Zvex Fuzz Factory / Tech 21 Boost RVB / Pigtronix Philosophers Tone / SansAmp Classic / Morley Volume Plus / Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge / Fairfield Circuitry Meet Maude / Tech 21 Boost DLA / Pigtronix Infinity Looper / Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master.

This will be the primary setup for now plus a Moog expression for Meet Maude.

The Meet Maude is new and just sounds fucking great. The three fancier delays got yanked and replaced by that and my ever handy Boost DLA. Tech 21 takes the lead once again for most used company.

So that's fuzz / reverb / fuzz / distortion / volume / ring modulation-tremolo / delay / delay / looper / reverb-delay.

Pedals that got booted from the setup: Panda Particle, Pigtronix Echolution 2 Deluxe, Dentone Tremolo, Death by Audio Ghost Delay, WMD geiger Counter, Earthquaker Dreamcrusher, MXR Fullbore Metal. some of those might make it into a more noise oriented board.
chvad

Slight adjustment...
CSCD


I'm not a guitarist (I used to play bass though) but I couldn't help sharing a pic of the guitar I scored a couple of days ago. No pedalboard shots yet - they are still on their way This is fun!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 12 of 13
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group