MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your guitar/bass/amp/pedal setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Author Post pics of your guitar/bass/amp/pedal setup!
smetak
CSCD wrote:

I'm not a guitarist (I used to play bass though) but I couldn't help sharing a pic of the guitar I scored a couple of days ago. No pedalboard shots yet - they are still on their way This is fun!

A "teleguar"?
CSCD
smetak wrote:
A "teleguar"?

Yeah, or a "Telemaster", as it's called by the builder (Relic Depot). This thing feels insanely nice to play - now I have to practice my chops, I guess Mr. Green
smetak
CSCD wrote:
smetak wrote:
A "teleguar"?

Yeah, or a "Telemaster", as it's called by the builder (Relic Depot). This thing feels insanely nice to play - now I have to practice my chops, I guess Mr. Green

Nice score, mate!

For the past month or so, since catching a series of Marc Ribot gigs, I have been going up the wall for a Jaguar - kill to have a six-string like the one you got!
Jason Brock
CSCD wrote:
smetak wrote:
A "teleguar"?

Yeah, or a "Telemaster", as it's called by the builder (Relic Depot).

Or Warmoth calls it a Jazzcaster. I've been wanting to build one.

http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Bodies/Jazzmaster/Jazzcaster/
CSCD
smetak wrote:
Nice score, mate!

For the past month or so, since catching a series of Marc Ribot gigs, I have been going up the wall for a Jaguar - kill to have a six-string like the one you got!

Thank you! It was a completely spontaneous purchase, too - I was saving up for a Digitakt or something but simply couldn't pass up on this one!
notjoesuthers

Here's my setup for guitar!

I run the Boss PN-2 last in the chain so I can pan my signal between the Twins. I EQ them a bit differently so that the panning effect is more noticeable. I've since replaced the Bitquest with a Boss PS-3 because the Bitquest is much more useful on synth (for me at least).
Oblivion
My latest acquisition a couple weeks ago was a Reverend H90 Descent baritone. Here it is with the stripped-down living room rig, my Tele and Gretsch (5120):

Rockin' Banana!
soundshaper
Here’s my electric banjo setup. It’s a Deering Crossfire 5-string with some cosmetic customizations. hihi I run it first through a Zoom Multi-Stomp for 6 bands of parametric eq, light compression, and amp simulation. Then I run it through my Moogerfoogers, that’s where the magic happens!

[/img]
smetak
soundshaper wrote:
Here’s my electric banjo setup. It’s a Deering Crossfire 5-string with some cosmetic customizations. hihi I run it first through a Zoom Multi-Stomp for 6 bands of parametric eq, light compression, and amp simulation. Then I run it through my Moogerfoogers, that’s where the magic happens!

[/img]

Woe! Can't imagine what this sounds like - any samples of your work?
soundshaper
smetak wrote:
soundshaper wrote:

Yes! You can hear it all over our two albums. I think the only song where it’s not used is the first song on the latest one, Radiosphere. Listen to the title song Echoes of Empyrean. It’s a lot more prominently used on the first album Unauthorized Wavelenghts.

EXREPLICA.bandcamp.com
smetak
soundshaper wrote:
smetak wrote:
soundshaper wrote:

Yes! You can hear it all over our two albums. I think the only song where it’s not used is the first song on the latest one, Radiosphere. Listen to the title song Echoes of Empyrean. It’s a lot more prominently used on the first album Unauthorized Wavelenghts.

EXREPLICA.bandcamp.com

Slick, mate! Fascinating use of the banjo - hearing all the tracks now, at work, which is making my morning!
Ghost Hip
Hey folks, first post here. Since I come from the land of fuzz love and effect pedals, figured this is a good place to start before wading into eurorack. MY ASS IS BLEEDING

This is my pedalboard for guitar. Powered by a Walrus Audio Phoenix. The order goes: Polytune->DOD Gonkulator->Boss BF-2->Infanem Improbability Drive->Earthbound Supercollider->Earthbound Throat Locust->DOD Gunslinger-> Digitech Digiverb->Dwarfcraft Super Wizard->smallsound/bigsound Sparkle Motion->DBA Echo Dream 2->DOD Boneshaker->Hardwire Supernatural.

I haven't taken a legit pic of this rig but screenshot/instagram clip below:

little instagram clip

board 1 by Jared Talcott, on Flickr
Museums
smetak
Impressive how ubiquitous the Ct5 has become - it seems to be everywhere, on every board, from bebop to doom metal and all styles in between - amazing for a small boutique company!
woVERTICES
My present set-up...
Best,
John
www.johnjpotter.com
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 [all]
Page 13 of 13