MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Poll (Removed): Should I disable post editing?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Poll (Removed): Should I disable post editing?
neandrewthal
If you hate your previous post so much why don't you just edit it? goatse.cx
parasitk
Great, now we'll end up with:

Muff Wiggler in his original post wrote:
Muff Wiggler
lol
Chuck E. Jesus
Muff Wiggler wrote:

So, forget I said anything, please oops I'm gonna rest up love

dammit, i just saw this thread! whatever, i'll still post,...i can always delete it later razz

as far as i'm concerned, this is your forum and you can do anything you want with it...if your choice is to stop or limit editing, i would have to live with it...but i personally would like to have the option to edit for a few reasons: i might have mistaken what someone said and wrote a dumb reply, i may have gotten my facts wrong, i may have had a little too much to drink and found that the hilarious comment i made the night before wasn't really that funny, etc...some of us may have the ability to always write succinct, lucid, and informative posts with excellent grammar and spelling every time, but others don't...

if a couple users out of a few years of your web existence edit out all their posts, that's not so bad...but i really think if you, Mr. Muff Wiggler, want to ban people, limit editing, or whatever, you have the perfect right to...like i was told by a very smart person: there are other places on the web to go...
flight
LOL
Muff Wiggler
ross g wrote:
like i was told by a very smart person: there are other places on the web to go...

i know who you are talking about and he's actually not all that smart at all in my opinion help
Chuck E. Jesus
Muff Wiggler wrote:
ross g wrote:
like i was told by a very smart person: there are other places on the web to go...

i know who you are talking about and he's actually not all that smart at all in my opinion help

actually it was a gal who told me during an orgy and "the web" was oh never mind...

how much time do i have to delete this post?
felix
I would like to be able to edit my posts simply because many times I just type poorly and want to make sure my post is legible, or in many cases, someone has posted while I was writing my post and I want to update what I wrote.

In nearly every case though, I do the editing within 5 minutes. The exception might be with For Sale posts, where I like to edit the original post so it's just easier to read for people.
Muff Wiggler
well, i removed the poll because -

ha! Now I can disable editing on a per-user basis for people that are abusing it.

this was actually very difficult to implement.

this is the ideal solution, i really agree about "don't make the masses pay for the sins of the few"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3