MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rack Planner does Modcan B
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Rack Planner does Modcan B
galaktyk
great my wishes come true w00t
7thDanSound
I couldn't find the Control 66B module so I made one, hope it's helpful and can be accepted to the official package. Btw, thanks for this great piece of software! we're not worthy thumbs up w00t
BananaPlug
Thanks for doing that but I'm surprised you (apparently) didn't offer it to the library. Did something fail? Did you not trust that it was a good thing? Did the clause about discouraging duplicates put you off?

Thanks,
Concerned Librarian
7thDanSound
I built the module by hand so I never saw that one, that's why d'oh! I surely would have offered it had I known! Sorry for any confusion.
BananaPlug
7thDanSound wrote:
I built the module by hand...

Hah! You went the DIY route. thumbs up
If you want to do it the lazy way the ModuleMaker is handy and while you're selecting format and manufacturer will offer you previously contributed modules. Hover your mouse over stuff for more clues.
7thDanSound
BananaPlug wrote:
Hah! You went the DIY route. thumbs up

Yeah, I'm hard core smile Seriously though, I do this kind of thing every so often at work being a software engineer.

BananaPlug wrote:
If you want to do it the lazy way the ModuleMaker is handy and while you're selecting format and manufacturer will offer you previously contributed modules. Hover your mouse over stuff for more clues.

Thanks for the tip, next time I'll do it the proper way to increase the benefit for all.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2