MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Revisiting the Crowphonics
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Revisiting the Crowphonics
nrdvrgr
Been neglecting my Crowphonics... so I decided to just patch something up.
Still havent finished the bottom-boat of my case, but we are getting there. Damn, when this is done I´ll sell all my other stuff and isolate myself, claiming this is my INSTRUMENT that I need to master in order to reach salvation. Or not. We´ll see.

Took about four minutes to remember how it all works and finding the sweetspots, so feel free to fast forward.

papercutnoise
Man, I wish I gelled a bit more with my CRO-1! :( Actually thinking of selling it to fund some Euro modules
mono-poly
thank you!
peh
fantastic
Art
I really love those CRO-1 x 3 + CRO-2 system. Always sounds great.

@papercutnoise - Don't do it – you'll regret later. zombie That's four osc in one box with crazy patching method applause
nrdvrgr
Thanks. It is still growing... will add another CRO-2 or two... not sure yet. But I intend to fill the whole "case".

BTW, here is a teaser; I am currently discussing euroconversions... but too early to say anyhting more than that right now wink
blungo2
I love it! Makes me want to sell off my euro modular to fund a crowphonics setup...
nrdvrgr
Blungo2; I saw your other post regarding the sell off... don´t do it to fund Crowphonics right now, unless you want to wait a while. Ted has been very slow at delivering stuff over the last year ("real life" taking time away from his modularbuilding I guess), but I got an email a few days ago where he seems to be getting back in action soon-ish... also talked about doing some euroversions maybe!

I have waited more than one year for the final pieces of my Crow´s Nest, so it takes patience to go Crowphonics... totally worth it though!
blungo2
nrdvrgr wrote:
Blungo2; I saw your other post regarding the sell off... don´t do it to fund Crowphonics right now, unless you want to wait a while. Ted has been very slow at delivering stuff over the last year ("real life" taking time away from his modularbuilding I guess), but I got an email a few days ago where he seems to be getting back in action soon-ish... also talked about doing some euroversions maybe!

I have waited more than one year for the final pieces of my Crow´s Nest, so it takes patience to go Crowphonics... totally worth it though!

Thanks for the heads up! The euro thing sounds like it will be worth waiting for if it happens!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1