MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

pretty noizy video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author pretty noizy video
fluxmonkey

Synths are my frac modular and one of Peter Blasser's Fourses kits.
sandyb
that was cool! do you have a plan where you want things to head when you're playing stuff like that live or do you just improvise and see where you end up?
JohnLRice
Nice performance! 8)
cebec
cool! SlayerBadger!
humanfaculties
Good stuff.

8)
Reese P. Dubin
Totally KILLER!!
wetterberg
yeah, I really dig this!

flux, got any pics of your Fourses? It looks nothing like the big worm-boards I've seen - are you just making connections with your fingers? More info, plz wink
rezzn8r
supercool Dalek
D/A A/D
Fucking awesome, as always dude.
thetwlo
lovely!
fluxmonkey
thx for the kind words. i don't have many recordings of my recent stuff, so much appreciation to ryan for his tireless documentation of the cleve noize scene... check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaSuperNoise
http://www.thursday-club.net

sandyb wrote:
that was cool! do you have a plan where you want things to head when you're playing stuff like that live or do you just improvise and see where you end up?

structures are more planned out than it appears, but most of my patches (and th fouresis) are pretty chaotic so it's hard to score "notes". the instruments become improvising partners.

wetterberg wrote:
flux, got any pics of your Fourses? It looks nothing like the big worm-boards I've seen - are you just making connections with your fingers? More info, plz wink

peter is a genius... i got one of the last fryall kits and am almost done soldering... gonna be a mighty duo. anyone who hasnt shd definately check out his paper circuits... too much fun.
Luka
mad!
macumbista
Thanks for posting the Fourses photo! Very nice job with it!
D.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1