MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Klee Sequencer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Klee Sequencer
Alienation
It looks like the PCB's are close to being shipped for the Klee.

I'm in for a set and have high hopes for this thing. I've been following it's thread on electro-music for awhile now and it looks pretty interesting.

One thing I've noticed is that all the samples I've heard from it are different in make up and vibe which is good.

I'd love to hear someone run a Blacet/Livewire/Plan B/Doepfer type set up with it.

There should be alot more out on it once the cards are out and they get built.

I'm looking forward to doing mine. grin
consumed
ive elected for the 2nd run of pcbs and im looking forward to this project.
Muff Wiggler
it looks awesome, i wish i had time to do it...

i really need to finish my neural agonizer, i'm about 75% done now, but it's taken ages. i've learned from it to avoid big projects, i just don't have the time
Muff Wiggler
i want a bloody fracrack milton is what i want
plord
Muff Wiggler wrote:
i want a bloody fracrack milton is what i want

Get yourself 4 Sequential Switch boards and parts/hardware kits for 3.5mm jacks from Elby designs. I'm working on a Panel design now, might try to fit it into a full 2U row but if I went with a full Frac 3U row there'd be room for some extra stuff in there. Leave all the clock/reset/direction/mix/inhibit jacks exposed for each s.s., but skip the per-step gate outputs, just tie all of those together to an 8-step rotary to set the length of each. You'll get *more* than a 4x8 Milton out of that.

I gotta stop talking about this one and start building it. Maybe the x0xb0x can wait.
Muff Wiggler
holy crap, I just may do that - very good idea

I have so many un-complete CGS projects, and my half-finished neural agonizer cry

my problem is the parts bin - i don't stock a parts bin at all. the few projects i've built, i order just the parts for those

i've even gone so far as speccing out and saving a shopping cart at Mouser of 'all the common parts' in bigish numbers, so I can start projects without making sure i've got all the components i need. this is obviously the way to do things, and to save a fortune on shipping as well.

but the problem is my 'parts bin' is like $600 and so I always buy modules instead. looking forward to getting that Cynare from ya lol

unreal huh? that's my problem anyway.

Elby is a GREAT idea, I never even thought of that. Get the boards and all the components in one go.

You willing to share the panel design?

shit, this is GOOD, i'm excited :shock:

thanks!
plord
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Elby is a GREAT idea, I never even thought of that. Get the boards and all the components in one go.
Yep. His expense is *WAY* cheaper than my time smile
Quote:
You willing to share the panel design?

I'll share all of 'em. I'm going to have to plan out several different ones before I make the final call on the winner. I started with a triple-wide Wiard 300 panel, but I've decided I am going to need those spaces for other things much more than this sequencer. So it's either a full/partial Frac row, or a 2U panel (I could make room for either in my modular cases).

Paul
Muff Wiggler
plord wrote:
His expense is *WAY* cheaper than my time smile

couldn't have put it better myself.

this ROCKS. wow, thanks for signing up at this forum today 8)

very nice. I'm doing this for sure. Looking forward to the seeing the panels you come up with! Start a thread with some drafts if you want and we can see if anyone has any useful feedback for you.
Muff Wiggler
oh yeah, and I'd be BEYOND happy to work with EITHER a single frac row or a 2U panel. Both work just fine in my setup
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1