MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A guitar with... options
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author A guitar with... options
doctorvague
With this might appeal to some knob-happy wigglers. I found the photo by accident and have no idea what the story is on it. The photo is crying out for Wiggler captions!

Danotranto

blech

gimme this anyday
MrBiggs
I want my synth with as many knobs as possible, but my guitar with as few.
doctoranalog
MrBiggs wrote:
I want my synth with as many knobs as possible, but my guitar with as few.

And six strings are way too confusing. I prefer one.

zerosum
Quote:
With this might appeal to some knob-happy wigglers. I found the photo by accident and have no idea what the story is on it. The photo is crying out for Wiggler captions!

What a gorgeous 6 string oscillator! love love love
infradead
i did not know you could circuit bend on of those
emergencyofstate
this is my knob/switch amount threshold on a guitar SlayerBadger! just picked up one of these last winter. and in LEFTY. yes.

[/img]
TrashWaveform
Guitars should have no knobs or switches. This way the default setting is configured to rock faces off.
stk
Danotranto wrote:
blech
gimme this anyday

I prefer them this way SlayerBadger!
de_raaf
i have a early 80's asama, japan stratclone with build in effects (booster:distortion, phaser, and basskill switch) pretty cool, and pretty handy
Babaluma
it's true a lot of studio players apparently bypass the volume and tone controls completely and go directly from the pickup straight to an amp and d.i. i've never tried it myself, but it is supposed to sound much better.
indexofmetals
Babaluma - that's the way Neil Young has his now, though it's his early 70's records that do it for me, when it was normal from the guitar

i wonder if the one at top is filled with effects
sduck
That guitar in the original post is a legitimate thing - it's in a book I have of collectible guitars. I think - there's 2,000 guitars in the book, don't know if i could find it quickly. In fact the book is called 2,000 Guitars, and I recommend it to any guitar savvy wigglers.

Back when I was still playing guitar in bands, I cobbled a bass out of discarded and broken parts I would find under stages and such. It had one pickup wired direct, and 2 strings - a high one and a low one - no tuners - you brought them up to pitch by tightening the bolts on the neck. Rock and Roll! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1