MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

.WAV crossfading?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author .WAV crossfading?
stk
Hi,
Very interested in the module, wondering if it does any crossfading or amplitude shaping at the loop points to avoid clicks/pops?

Cheers,
sk
__ag
sorry, no such feature implemented, there's clicks and pops and i still love it that way smile
lightworks
you can always use a filter to remove the pops and clicks thumbs up
stk
lightworks wrote:
you can always use a filter to remove the pops and clicks thumbs up

..which would also remove all that nice treble wink

Really it's not a dealkiller for me, I'm still super keen - the .wav looks EXACTLY what I need, just interested in how drastic the loop-point clicks are. The gods know I'm no enemy of glitches, providing I can control them somewhat..

So yeah, demos!! (I've seen all the official ones) - Thrill me smile This is fun!
tommi
That's my first experiment, it consists of loop start point and length controlled by random voltages by wogglebug.
stk
Well that's bloody awesome SlayerBadger!
Good timing too, as I just ordered one Guinness ftw!

tommi wrote:
That's my first experiment, it consists of loop start point and length controlled by random voltages by wogglebug.
tommi
Haha! That's funny!
It's a very dense module and there are many many ways to use it!
For example, in another thread here someone came with a really interesting idea: to put many percussive sounds on the same file and to play them using a cv sequencer into the 'start point' input to address them..
Also, thanks for the appreciation!
tom
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1