MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Zorlon experiment
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Zorlon experiment
dkcg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qki5kLIqcVI

In case you don't check the music section. I like how this patch came out a lot. All with the Zorlon doing most the driving...
felix
Yeah, I like this patch too. Zorlon as the master clock is awesome. Zorlon + logic gates is even more fun.
incekt
if only the zorlon could be slaved to a master clock confused
Malekko
Clap

I just got my Zorlon today...i need to find a place to put it!
dkcg
Malekko wrote:
Clap

If you want...I could keep one of those Zero's safe for ya, plenty of space then. grin

The Zorlon is awesome. Is it took a clock, it would be freaking awesome. If it also spit out 4 random quantized CVs, it would be fucking awesome. hihi
Malekko
dkcg wrote:
If it also spit out 4 random quantized CVs, it would be fucking awesome. hihi

oooooooh baby! Now we're talking!!!

SCOTTTT!

The ZO's arent getting as much use as they really should lately...too many new things arriving! hmmm, maybe tomorrow will be a ZO ZOrlon freakout!

8)
felix
dkcg wrote:

There are 4 "noise" outputs on the lower half, you just need 4 S+H's. Unless you mean 1v/oct quantized.
dkcg
felix wrote:
dkcg wrote:

There are 4 "noise" outputs on the lower half, you just need 4 S+H's. Unless you mean 1v/oct quantized.

1v/oct quantized would be nice, but wouldn't fit the paradigm of the Zorlon.

S&H works well, just gave it a try. Really cool self-randomizing feeding back the S&H into the Zorlon too. A switch with an internal S&H feedback patch would be sweet. Wonder if that would be an easy mod...

Much of my Serge envy subsided tonight with a fairly simple patch of the Zorlon, the VCS, QMMG, and the ASR.
Veqtor
dkcg wrote:
Malekko wrote:
Clap

If you want...I could keep one of those Zero's safe for ya, plenty of space then. grin

The Zorlon is awesome. Is it took a clock, it would be freaking awesome. If it also spit out 4 random quantized CVs, it would be fucking awesome. hihi

edit:

Never underestimate the power of the A-149-1/2

ehdyn
mmm...zorlon../yummy
tragedybysyntax
got my zorlon on friday. G DAMN! Love this thing!!! I held off for so long and finally said the hell with it. I"m in love! smile
dkcg
tragedybysyntax wrote:
got my zorlon on friday. G DAMN! Love this thing!!! I held off for so long and finally said the hell with it. I"m in love! smile

I held off for a while too. I didn't think I needed more digital noise. I bought it for the quantized random gates, and I ended up loveing the module because of the very thing I didn't think I needed. Pitched noise never sounded so good, sounds GREAT though the RES-4. And now that I know that S&H can give me random voltages too...I'm geeked about this module. It's made me think more about the Malgorythm...
futuresoundsystems
Nice patch!!! hihi
dkcg
futuresoundsystems wrote:
Nice patch!!! hihi

Thanks! Zorlon is a gas!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1