MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ratcheting experiments . . . . Moon M564, MOTM-730, Q119 etc
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Ratcheting experiments . . . . Moon M564, MOTM-730, Q119 etc
JohnLRice
Just demo playing around stuff . . .

Kent
Shit cry I did listen to the whole thing... grin

I like your clock divider videos. Makes me wanna jump on my rig and try similar stuff.
rezzn8r
not a musician, just a synth geek hihi
great job, lots of potential with that setup. I like the way you use the /8 as your base, gives me a few ideas. can't wait to get home and try them out.
plord
Very nice work. This kind of stuff is why I built a quad VC switch and have all these dividers and Clockworks and Splitters and such.
neandrewthal
That's why I'm building a shit-ton of VCA's w00t A logic signal can't tell the difference between a VCA and a fancy noiseless switch with a $20 chip.
Cat-A-Tonic
Really nice divider demo. we're not worthy
Keep at it John; you rule. Coffee Addiction FTW
JohnLRice
Kent wrote:
Shit cry I did listen to the whole thing... grin

I like your clock divider videos. Makes me wanna jump on my rig and try similar stuff.

Thanks man! For watching the whole thing your reward will be to watch my newest video which is more of the same or rather similar stuff! Mr. Green (see post below)
JohnLRice
rezzn8r wrote:
not a musician, just a synth geek hihi
great job, lots of potential with that setup. I like the way you use the /8 as your base, gives me a few ideas. can't wait to get home and try them out.

Thanks rezzn8r! So . . .what did you come up with? 8)
JohnLRice
plord wrote:
Very nice work. This kind of stuff is why I built a quad VC switch and have all these dividers and Clockworks and Splitters and such.

Thank you! Yes, I don't think it's possible to apply the saying "Less Is More" to a modular synth. razz Mr. Green
JohnLRice
neandrewthal wrote:
That's why I'm building a shit-ton of VCA's w00t A logic signal can't tell the difference between a VCA and a fancy noiseless switch with a $20 chip.

uuummmmm wha_chew_talkin_bout? hmmm.....
JohnLRice
Cat-A-Tonic wrote:
Really nice divider demo. we're not worthy
Keep at it John; you rule. Coffee Addiction FTW

Thank you for the nice compliments! Here's a bit more of some similar stuff:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1