MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sound of Shadows: the FARTS.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Sound of Shadows: the FARTS.
HeWhoWantsJeans
So a few local Wigglers me up tonight to ... well, wiggle. Boys will be boys and we made 'farts'.

Big thanks to Low-Gain for filming (and allowing his modules to be involved in this noise-crap) and to Kevin for making the best sounding pukey delay on the market.
SlayerBadger!
rico loverde
You guys laughing every time it made a good fart sound had me cracking up... Funny shit.
rafe127
Love it.
If you've never made a good fartbeat with your modular, then you are not eligible to claim that you have fully explored the potential of your gear.
Low-Gain
sorry Erik, had to post this one too. lol lol
HeWhoWantsJeans
Low-Gain wrote:

Haha. Eventually Matrixsynth is going to post this and I'll be known as 'The Guy Who Makes Fart Sounds.'

Awesome. thumbs up
pipwilliams
Low-Gain wrote:

your vids are magic, mate. Really love the vibes going on in your 'Geek Meet' clips on Vimeo, would be great if you could give a basic run through of how you get there 8_)
Kakihara
I guess I'm cynical because I only hear fart sounds to that music razz razz
darenager
Haha that is awesome MY ASS IS BLEEDING
HeWhoWantsJeans
pipwilliams wrote:
Low-Gain wrote:

your vids are magic, mate. Really love the vibes going on in your 'Geek Meet' clips on Vimeo, would be great if you could give a basic run through of how you get there 8_)

I'm thinking of making a 'How To' on SoS Fart Sounds as a demo video in the future.

It's been ages since I've made a damn demo video and I'm not certain when I'd get around to doing it - but maybe I will... maybe I will. SlayerBadger!
HueMonContact
I really needed that after a hard day at work... i'm laughing my ass off at you guys laughing your asses off. thanks for reminding me why growing up is highly overrated. Lovin' the flatulent vibrations of the Farts O' Harmony Sound of Shadows

Enjoy the show! Guinness ftw!
Bryan B
Sure, you guys finally achieve the elusive fart sound and I had to miss it!
bunkdata
Bryan B wrote:
Sure, you guys finally achieve the elusive fart sound and I had to miss it!

No doubt! I had to miss last time too. Thanks for sharing though, great shit! hihi
moonagedaydream
we're not worthy You are the all time masters of sound synthesis. We are not worthy... I would love to see a how to video, I should be getting a SoS shortly. I just knew there was a reason i chose the SoS over a cleaner delay.
wintchil
This should go on south park. They could do a whole episode around the fartbox.
holografique
Oldstench
I have no SOS but I fart in the studio all the time. Maybe that's why I wiggle forever alone.
megamouse
hihi Can't hihi Stop hihi Laughing hihi
oh no hihi
There's another video!!!!!!!! hihi applause hihi applause
HeWhoWantsJeans
The FARTS are not only on MatrixSynth, but they've been REMIXED into a... Gas-X thing?

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2011/09/gas-x-ad-stuthomson-re-mix.html

My god - we're stars!
Low-Gain
i farted while watching this... completely naturally, not forced...lulz
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1