MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PlagueBearer R4
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author PlagueBearer R4
dowhilex
I now own three.

Two of them exist in this little guy and the other lives in my main rig.

8_)
e.vil
dowhilex wrote:
I now own three.

8_)

awesome man!! SlayerBadger!
arbito
dowhilex wrote:
I now own three.

8_)

Wonderful little breakout box!
electronicmusicdotcom
I want a build it yourself version but can't see an option for ordering one on the dealer site. Maybe that's only available when ordering directly from flight??
HeWhoWantsJeans
electronicmusicdotcom wrote:
I want a build it yourself version but can't see an option for ordering one on the dealer site. Maybe that's only available when ordering directly from flight??

I'm sorry to say that as of a few months ago, we discontinued the Barebones Kits from production. As far as I know, Flight doesn't have any stock on-hand of any Barebones kits.

Addenum: I just contacted Flight, he's totally out of stock as well. If you've contacted the dealers listed on the f(h) page, I'm sorry to say that your best bet it via the second-hand market (like here on Muffs).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4