MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Two Asses
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Two Asses
Cybananna
I just wanted to share how much fun it is having two asses. The assblaster and the B:assmaster. Each sounds insane enough on their own, but putting the two together has been good. To top off the fun, I had a good impulse buy. $99 USD Squire bullet - pink - to match the Assmaster triangle! hihi I replaced the pickups with some 80's (approx) USA strat pickups and pots etc. The neck isn't as horrid as I thought it might be. At least today. Maybe it will self-destruct within the year. I plan to get a replacement strat neck for it someday if I can finnd one cheap enough.

Anyway, the Ass combo is some fun wreckage.

A Dingleberry Monstrosity
you need a butt probe
Kent
Do I really have to type this? Here @ Muff's? Seriously?

SOUNDFILES OR GTFO!!!!!

Hug
Cybananna
Kent wrote:
Do I really have to type this? Here @ Muff's? Seriously?

SOUNDFILES OR GTFO!!!!!

Hug

yea, sorry... d'oh! I should have known better. I will do it.
Kent
I just wanna vicariously bask in the opulent awesomeness... tis all, really.
Pockets McCoy
Just waiting around for my dealer to come through with the goods was giving me the chills and the shakes. Now thanks to your tempting display, I've got the itchies and the hallucinations all over the place, man...gotta get me a FIX... spinning
Malekko
that fender is H-O-T!
smitty
Hot Pink at least. Bah, I used to have to try to tune with that bridge back in the day. Tremolo was like Russian Roulette. Love the style!
Cybananna
Malekko wrote:
that fender is H-O-T!

I got it juuuuust for the B:assmaster. hihi

smitty wrote:
Hot Pink at least. Bah, I used to have to try to tune with that bridge back in the day. Tremolo was like Russian Roulette. Love the style!

Yea, the "strat" is all show. hihi It was pink, what else can I say!

Notice the trem bar is gone too. I was afraid if I used it, the guitar may explode. It appears the quality is bit better now. I had a friend that had a Bullet in the late 80's and if you looked at it wrong it was out of tune. **so far** this one has done pretty well. It seems at though it's a pretty decent starter guitar for $99.

Anyway, I'll post samples mid-week.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1