MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Naked Creature
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Naked Creature
HexEnduction
As promised, some shots of a naked Creature.
You can see how the power distribution works on the 1st shot, note that the Creature was not yet connected at this point-thus the 4 remaining connection points. There really are a ton of monkeys running around in this thing.

Q: Anything look odd about this Creature? razz

HexEnduction
Almost forgot the wood sides shot d'oh!

Kent
Looks like all the shots were forgotten! Where's the pr0n?
HexEnduction
I dunno...
worked at first?

Maybe I'm dumb?

Using Picassa...is Flickr a better bet? I've had trouble with Picassa for image hosting before...maybe thats it.
timmah
HexEnduction wrote:

it's invisible? hihi

i can only view the pics once i find the path and paste in a browser. are the blue knobs standard?
HexEnduction
timmah wrote:
HexEnduction wrote:

it's invisible? hihi

Is it visible yet? very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating
DGTom
w00t!

love

dig that sassy, flexy jumper between the boards!

Wiring reminds me of looking overly close at my dads old Ducati!

How on earth do they get the power cable so even & neat, even doing tight "corn row"ish jobs on mine I still only get like 85% consistancy hihi
parasitk
Thanks for that, the whole M-Class thing is much clearer now! Fucking sexy. eek!
b3nsf
Thanks for posting that, the reason for the four plugs inthe power distrobution unit is because if you had for example two banks of osc's they would both take two power wires! One for the substrate heater, one for the module itself!

good to know the heater has its own supply, ya know?! 8)
JohnLRice
Looks awesome love . . .unfortunately . . . . .

While I'm pretty much a die hard 5U 1/4" jack big knob kinda feller . . . . I have to say that the Serge, Modcan A and Buchla stuff tends to pitch me a tent! 8)
BugBrand
Core & blimey! Thanks for posting the pics - nice to see the guts of such an amazing system.
b3nsf wrote:
Thanks for posting that, the reason for the four plugs inthe power distrobution unit is because if you had for example two banks of osc's they would both take two power wires! One for the substrate heater, one for the module itself!

a heater?!
HexEnduction
2012 wrote:
b3nsf wrote:

a heater?!

To keep your monkeys warm. Dead Banana
HexEnduction
HexEnduction wrote:

None of my fellow Creature brethren noticed this yet?
indexofmetals
blue knobs?
indexofmetals wrote:
blue knobs?

scroll down,u have them in all collors now:

http://www.banzaieffects.com/Fluted-c-1097-p-2.html
cebec
HexEnduction wrote:
HexEnduction wrote:

Yeah, what's the 'BP' over the input jack on the TGO?! 'Bi-polar' output modification to the left function cell?
Babaluma
re: the coloured davies clones, small bear sells them too (maybe cheaper?), i've been rocking the purple and yellow ones on my frac rig for some time now. they look spiffing. nothing like a purple knob after a hard days twiddling.
parasitk
Yeah it's not the blue knobs - I've been seeing those a lot lately. I'm gonna go with cebec and say the "BP" in the TGO section.
felix
HexEnduction wrote:
HexEnduction wrote:

Is it the "BP" output on the TGO?
b3nsf
those black jacks are inputs, so yeah it must be a Bi-polar input.--edit -- wait, it could be an output, man I confused!

the Heater chips, heat the substrate to keep the Analog osc's stable tracking for exactly 1/volt per octave across its entire range which is:

1,000,000 to 1 sweep ratio!!!! eek!

no lie folks.... thats where all the match components really stand out..
HexEnduction
cebec wrote:
HexEnduction wrote:
HexEnduction wrote:

Yeah, what's the 'BP' over the input jack on the TGO?! 'Bi-polar' output modification to the left function cell?

Nailed it! SlayerBadger!

As my wife put it:

"Rex said he added some crazy function to the female voice. I think he said it was bi-polar or dysfunctional or something. He said it was so you could play 'she loves me/she loves me not' with it"

w00t
rezzn8r
HexEnduction wrote:

"Rex said he added some crazy function to the female voice. I think he said it was bi-polar or dysfunctional or something. He said it was so you could play 'she loves me/she loves me not' with it"

w00t

lmfao
that quote made my day, thanks.
lol
LDT
Would the Davies knob clones fit all brands of euro modules?
berfmurret
i just got some of the white ones from smallbear for my x0xb0x and i am trying them out on my a143-1 and i'll be damned if i'm not tempted to buy 16 more.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2