MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

A few Custom pieces from DAED...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> DAEDSound  
Author A few Custom pieces from DAED...
legionhwp
Some of the recent custom pieces made by DAED for your viewing pleasure:

Break out box for EH Micro POG with LEDs, which allows user to turn Dry, Oct, and Sub on/off individually:

Music From Outer Space Thinga-ma-Goop kit (orig version) built into a 2XL 8track Robot. The Tape drawer holds the 9VT and the eyes contain the photo resistors for the LEDicles. original On/Off Volume encorporated in design:

Just for fun: Blender turned lamp. "Blend" button turns it on/off:

Speak and Bleed: Circuit bent Speak and Read with glitch, looping, distortion, and pitch features:
infradead
i like the blender lamp a lot
legionhwp
infradead wrote:
i like the blender lamp a lot

Thanks. Circuit bent art has always been a part of DAED. A few installations have working photo resistor theremins and lights, sound devices and user controlled LEDS are in some "paintings" and such. I've also sold jewelery made from electronic parts for a few years and clocks made from old hard drives, etc many with on/off switches, blinking lights etc.

The lamps started as on offs but now I stock a few different ones. Everything is UL listed and recycled on both ends. The blender is one of one and I decided to keep it (it looks cool as hell with an orange bulb) but I currently have two Xbox Console lamps:

And this all started with my fav the DAED Atari 2600 lamp:

You can check out a Lofi video demo of the lamps here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLRiClsak0

My latest is a table top made from two recycled Cafe Du Monde coffee cans. Needless to say the DAED Lab/Help Wanted Productions studio is a pretty fun place to hang smile
Muff Wiggler
The Blender and 2600 lamps are both incredibly awesome - really really cool.

Also loving the thingamakit robot

great stuff!
numan7
the feedback-synth sure looks fun:

anyone have any videos of it and Flower Electronics kit patched together?

cheers,
7n7
grumblebunny
Hey - I'm Ted in SW Ontario and I'm a proud DAEDian.

My DS-1 was modded back in early '10 and my SD-1 just hacked early this summer.

Great stuff! Love it when I run them before something unpredictable like a Subdecay Noisebox for some freaky goodness. Will put up sounds/video when I get my ass in gear...

Anyway, hopefully a pic is attached of my two pedals.

GB
David70
Well it only took a few years but for those socially network inclined we're now on Facebook. Same circuit bent time, same bent channel kids. Dead Banana
legionhwp
https://www.facebook.com/DAEDSound

Thanks for the likes! Guinness ftw!

David70 wrote:
Well it only took a few years but for those socially network inclined we're now on Facebook. Same circuit bent time, same bent channel kids. Dead Banana
mrfang
legionhwp wrote:

Music From Outer Space Thinga-ma-Goop kit (orig version) built into a 2XL 8track Robot.

Thingamakit was by Bleep Labs, not MFOS. smile

Love the robot enclosure.
legionhwp
d'oh! Quite right!!!!

I make a lot of MFOS stuff in weird cases too but this puppy is all Bleep labs down to the antenna shining in the eyes Guinness ftw!

mrfang wrote:
legionhwp wrote:

Music From Outer Space Thinga-ma-Goop kit (orig version) built into a 2XL 8track Robot.

Thingamakit was by Bleep Labs, not MFOS. smile

Love the robot enclosure.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> DAEDSound  
Page 1 of 1