MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A few Custom pieces from DAED...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> DAEDSound  
Author A few Custom pieces from DAED...
legionhwp
Some of the recent custom pieces made by DAED for your viewing pleasure:

Break out box for EH Micro POG with LEDs, which allows user to turn Dry, Oct, and Sub on/off individually:

Music From Outer Space Thinga-ma-Goop kit (orig version) built into a 2XL 8track Robot. The Tape drawer holds the 9VT and the eyes contain the photo resistors for the LEDicles. original On/Off Volume encorporated in design:

Just for fun: Blender turned lamp. "Blend" button turns it on/off:

Speak and Bleed: Circuit bent Speak and Read with glitch, looping, distortion, and pitch features:
infradead
i like the blender lamp a lot
legionhwp
infradead wrote:
i like the blender lamp a lot

Thanks. Circuit bent art has always been a part of DAED. A few installations have working photo resistor theremins and lights, sound devices and user controlled LEDS are in some "paintings" and such. I've also sold jewelery made from electronic parts for a few years and clocks made from old hard drives, etc many with on/off switches, blinking lights etc.

The lamps started as on offs but now I stock a few different ones. Everything is UL listed and recycled on both ends. The blender is one of one and I decided to keep it (it looks cool as hell with an orange bulb) but I currently have two Xbox Console lamps:

And this all started with my fav the DAED Atari 2600 lamp:

You can check out a Lofi video demo of the lamps here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLRiClsak0

My latest is a table top made from two recycled Cafe Du Monde coffee cans. Needless to say the DAED Lab/Help Wanted Productions studio is a pretty fun place to hang smile
Muff Wiggler
The Blender and 2600 lamps are both incredibly awesome - really really cool.

Also loving the thingamakit robot

great stuff!
numan7
the feedback-synth sure looks fun:

anyone have any videos of it and Flower Electronics kit patched together?

cheers,
7n7
grumblebunny
Hey - I'm Ted in SW Ontario and I'm a proud DAEDian.

My DS-1 was modded back in early '10 and my SD-1 just hacked early this summer.

Great stuff! Love it when I run them before something unpredictable like a Subdecay Noisebox for some freaky goodness. Will put up sounds/video when I get my ass in gear...

Anyway, hopefully a pic is attached of my two pedals.

GB
David70
Well it only took a few years but for those socially network inclined we're now on Facebook. Same circuit bent time, same bent channel kids. Dead Banana
legionhwp
https://www.facebook.com/DAEDSound

Thanks for the likes! Guinness ftw!

David70 wrote:
Well it only took a few years but for those socially network inclined we're now on Facebook. Same circuit bent time, same bent channel kids. Dead Banana
mrfang
legionhwp wrote:

Music From Outer Space Thinga-ma-Goop kit (orig version) built into a 2XL 8track Robot.

Thingamakit was by Bleep Labs, not MFOS. smile

Love the robot enclosure.
legionhwp
d'oh! Quite right!!!!

I make a lot of MFOS stuff in weird cases too but this puppy is all Bleep labs down to the antenna shining in the eyes Guinness ftw!

mrfang wrote:
legionhwp wrote:

Music From Outer Space Thinga-ma-Goop kit (orig version) built into a 2XL 8track Robot.

Thingamakit was by Bleep Labs, not MFOS. smile

Love the robot enclosure.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> DAEDSound  
Page 1 of 1