MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

hex questions ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author hex questions ?
cavage
i am having so much fun, hazardously somtimes ( ! ) with my hex ...

is it "normal" that the documentation on it is so little and non exhaustive at all ??

can someone be kind enough to explain to me the concept of the 16 i/o switch jacks ?
would love some patching examples ... cant really figure out a good use for them , must be missing something smile
Cat-A-Tonic
Quote:
can someone be kind enough to explain to me the concept of the 16 i/o switch jacks ?
The answers to that question are in this thread.
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3236
cavage
yup
read it already ...

well i guess as a newbie i would love a patch examples section in such a forum ...

just to geat ideas, put images on concepts ...

now i lost it , i am opening an elka concorde organ and hallucinate on the weigth and the overdose of components inside !

anyway ...

smile
cavage
this sequencer is so wonderfull !!!
Reese P. Dubin
Sadly I have not had too much time to deal with the hex yet, but iI did mess orund with the switch set a bit.

Thus far I have only sent many LFOs and mod sources into each of the 16 (well only 8 probably) jacks and then randomly routed them to an exp FM input on an oscillator. Just good old fashioned fucking around so far, but the possibilities are HUGE. I bought it as a sequencer, and feel I will mostly use it for wild switching. Tons of power in a tiny little package.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1