MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introducing ADDAC503 Marble Physics! ADDAC Summer Update!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Introducing ADDAC503 Marble Physics! ADDAC Summer Update!
__ag
Hello all!

i've been quiet, in the last month or so, but i've been very busy around here!

first, sorry if i haven't been aswering a lot of questions, but as always i try my best in replying fast giving assistance, when inquired about a technical problem

And here's plenty of good news!

1. Due to much requests i'll be CHANGING THE COLOR OF THE PANELS TO RED!
this process has already started and all modules will change they're color as stock of gold panels is sold out (after this gold will still be available as an option).

2. the VC FM Radio is rolling, first 4 beta-orders will leave the workshop this upcoming week! production process has started so more units in a couple months or so…
(coming in red panel)

3. the 601 Filterbank and the 802 VC Mixer are finished, after some circuit problems in the first prototypes i finnaly have them running!

3a. I have some 802 VC MIXER that are working perfectly but the guts have some minor corrections with hard wired cabling, this will have 20% discount, get in touch for more details.
(coming in gold panel)

3b. for the 602 Filterbank i'll start the beta-order process again, 4 units will be available in 2 months or so, get in touch for more details.
(coming in red panel)

4. the 502 Lissajous Curves is also ready!
i'll start the beta-order process for this one too, 4 units will be available in 2 months or so, get in touch for more details.
(coming in red panel)
there's a new video on vimeo with an oscilloscope view:
http://vimeo.com/25942321

5. and last but not least, there's a new module coming out that i'm really enthusiastic to introduce:
the 503 Marble Physics
This module is a physical simulation of a ball in a square tray.
imagine a marble maze with no maze, a square area with 4 walls and a ball, Cv controls for x & y tilt, ball elasticity and overall speed of operation
cv outputs will send out the x and y position of the ball in the tray, ball velocity, and a gate out for when the ball hits a wall
plus several other features to be made available soon!
there's a video on vimeo with an oscilloscope view:
http://vimeo.com/25942513

i'll start the beta-order process for this one too, 4 units will be available in 2 months or so, get in touch for more details.
(coming in red panel)

6. hope you're having a great summer!

all the very best
andre

alexwhite
Outstanding! Reminds me of the oldish aphex track Bucephalus Bouncing Ball - I guess the ball becomes less marble like as u turn up the elasticity.
Carci
__ag wrote:

1. Due to much requests i'll be CHANGING THE COLOR OF THE PANELS TO RED!
this process has already started and all modules will change they're color as stock of gold panels is sold out (after this gold will still be available as an option).

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

__ag wrote:

2. the VC FM Radio is rolling, first 4 beta-orders will leave the workshop this upcoming week! production process has started so more units in a couple months or so…
(coming in red panel)

It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo

__ag wrote:

(coming in red panel)

Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana

__ag wrote:

5. and last but not least, there's a new module coming out that i'm really enthusiastic to introduce:
the 503 Marble Physics
This module is a physical simulation of a ball in a square tray.
imagine a marble maze with no maze, a square area with 4 walls and a ball, Cv controls for x & y tilt, ball elasticity and overall speed of operation
cv outputs will send out the x and y position of the ball in the tray, ball velocity, and a gate out for when the ball hits a wall
plus several other features to be made available soon!
there's a video on vimeo with an oscilloscope view:
http://vimeo.com/25942513

(coming in red panel)

nanners nanners nanners

Great summer to you too !
bunkdata
Keep up the great work Andre, really looking forward to these new modules! SlayerBadger!
clone45
How would one quantize the outputs of the Marble Physics module.. say, to 32nd beats? Would the Intellijel flip flop module do the job?

Cheers,
- Bret
tragedybysyntax
holly shit..... what's the likeliness that I could mod these to banana jacks? your line is REALLLLLLY making me want to dig my feet in deep on the beach wink
evil wizards
The red color panels are fantastic. I picked up the 100th red unit .WAV and it looks as great as it works. Very clear and easy to read as well.
ssilk
evil wizards wrote:
The red color panels are fantastic. I picked up the 100th red unit .WAV and it looks as great as it works. Very clear and easy to read as well.

congrats! just noticed that up on their site today...

right on, lots of good stuff coming - excited for the reviews!
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
did you have to go through any crazy legal issues with the radio one?

or does the law only come in when you broadcast?
nickciontea
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:
did you have to go through any crazy legal issues with the radio one?

or does the law only come in when you broadcast?

my thoughts from digital communications in college agree with the broadcasting option
nickciontea
I'm definitely getting on board for that massive filterbank.

those envelope followers are gonna be awesome for video!
bliss000
Quote:
(coming in red panel)

I'm getting a Jeff Wanye vibe from the start of this vid screaming goo yo

You have some very interesting modulators on the way, good luck with them thumbs up
qu.one
__ag wrote:
...2. the VC FM Radio is rolling, first 4 beta-orders will leave the workshop this upcoming week! production process has started so more units in a couple months or so…
(coming in red panel)...

eyes...
appliancide
It would be really cool to have a little screen showing a representation of the ball!
tigerhorse
appliancide wrote:
It would be really cool to have a little screen showing a representation of the ball!

http://www.gabotronics.com/development-boards/xmega-xprotolab.htm

XY Mode (Plot Lissajous patterns or see the phase difference between two waveforms).
appliancide
tigerhorse wrote:
appliancide wrote:

http://www.gabotronics.com/development-boards/xmega-xprotolab.htm

XY Mode (Plot Lissajous patterns or see the phase difference between two waveforms).

I meant a little screen with an actual representation of the ball bouncing around. Could be a cool add on sometime in the future. Coding this would probably not be a trivial thing though.

edit: I just watched the video and the scope trick actually looks pretty good!
dogoftears
im having serious fantasies about playing a VC FM radio with pressure points and FSR's on a large sound system...
galen8
will you make some extra red faceplates for current owners who would
prefer to have red?
knobs.
your line of modules is indeed beautiful. very inspiring work andrè!
Veqtor
MARBLE PHYSICS LOOKS AWESOME applause
bkbirge
Marble Physics is such a wacky idea I love it. You should make the wall boundaries modifiable s.t. instead of just bouncing you can have a wraparound feature also. It would also be cool to have a cv'able gradient for the x and y axis, kind of like gravity or a dampening effect on the repsonse in that axis.
ignatius
marble physics looks really fun. a great idea.

any news?
CursedFrogurt
Oh wow, Marble Physics sounds awesome. A while back I was thinking I'd love to have a Wind chime generator, where you feed it CV representing wind direction and strength, and be able to set the weight of the "hammer" etc. etc, and has a gate output for each of 8 chimes. It seems like the marble physics occupies the same realm of awesome silly physics based control generators, I'm excited for it.
Carci
Any news ?
__ag
Hello all!

Been away for a while, also busted my foot and been resting to recover!

the 503 Marble Physics has been waiting for some beta users, i had no pre-orders and this lead me to hold it's production.

but i'll pick it up as soon as i have some interested people!
following the beta-users details:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38161

prices:
503 Marble Physics = 330€
20% beta-users discount = 264€

please let me know if you're interested!

all the very best
andre
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2