MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Devine battles his synthesizer's ID Monster
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Devine battles his synthesizer's ID Monster
makenoise
I ask Richard Devine to check out the Make Noise Wogglebug... this sparked a full on battle with his synthesizer's ID Monster!

He recorded some sound bytes from the battle which I am sharing below. Thanx Richard!

Tony

PS: further samples here:

http://www.makenoisemusic.com/wogglebug.html
Veqtor
eek! This is fun! woah MY ASS IS BLEEDING SlayerBadger!
wetterberg
these are rad.

I really like the sound of the z3k demo - and @0:10-0:11 is a REALLY cool kick sound. My sample-bank thanks you wink
Veqtor
Could you probe richard about if he is going to release an all modular album soon??? Mr. Green
chinard
i think you should talk richard into joining the forum!

SlayerBadger! Guinness ftw! w00t
makenoise
If he joins this forum he'll surely never get that modular album finished!

For those interested, I have other sound bytes posted here, at the bottom of the page:

http://www.makenoisemusic.com/wogglebug.html

The first three are posted here in this thread, the remaining are new.

Glad some of you guys are liking this stuff! Sometimes I wonder if I've totally lost it when I listen to something like the above sound bytes, and really enjoy them! The Noise IS good!

Tony
wetterberg
lols at "Richter is the god of all Wogglebugs"

you really should get a real picture in there instead of the graphic, plus a link to AH - should help your sales quite a bit Coffee Addiction FTW
makenoise
wetterberg wrote:
lols at "Richter is the god of all Wogglebugs"

you really should get a real picture in there instead of the graphic, plus a link to AH - should help your sales quite a bit Coffee Addiction FTW

Got it, I added a link to the Pre-Order page. At some point I'll re-make my poor web site to include pics instead of graphics. I'm going to watch a movie right now. Thanx!

Tony
Junk Rhythm
I'm sold. Great demos. The woggle just moved to the top of the list for the end of next week's purchases.
REwire
In the "Lone Wogglebug Emerges" clip you can hear the Woggle's VCO somewhat clean. It sounds nice. Maybe that's your next calling Tony. wink
Veqtor
I'm hoping he'll jump on the buchla 258 waveshaper since it's one of those things everyone wants and did I mention it's not copyrighted by buchla? It's some schematic from a magazine called electronotes I believe...
tj
pre-ordered the wogglebug a couple days ago. these demos sound incredible. SlayerBadger!
Time Machines
Veqtor wrote:
I'm hoping he'll jump on the buchla 258 waveshaper since it's one of those things everyone wants and did I mention it's not copyrighted by buchla? It's some schematic from a magazine called electronotes I believe...

I recall reading on the Plan B yahoo list that Don Buchla used an electronotes schematic for the sine shaper in the 258. In fact, Peter Grenader apparently used the same schematic in the Model 15. But I guess that with "one of those things everyone wants" you refer to the timbre section in the 259? I would be very surprised if that came from electronotes.
Veqtor
Hmm, maybe... Dammit, I think you're right... =/
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1