MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Trogotrinics + ciat-lobarde + mvi video module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Trogotrinics + ciat-lobarde + mvi video module
lopez-donado
Hi lovely people,

Please let me introduce myself to the synth noise crowd. I am a sound/video artist from Oz and use a lot of analog synth modules in my pieces. Please , visit my most recent video which features the mighty trogotrnic 665, a ciat-lonbarde radio zither (so lucky to own this) and the new David jones mvi video module.

The video is at:
http://lopezdonado.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/5-kinds-of-tears-part-iii- 2011/

Also feel free to visit my blog so youncan get to know me better.
Http://lopez-donado.com

Yours, Lopez-donado.com

Very please to found this forum! Hope to hear from you people.
Nelson Baboon
I love this! Thanks.
Nelson Baboon
On the blog right now....

this is quite fantastic. This is certainly academic music in one sense, but it isn't dry at all. The sounds are extremely attractive, and the way that they move in time is surprising and coherent. Some of the best stuff I've seen posted here. I hope you'll participate more!
opsysbug
Yes!
Fantastic.
don h
Totally stunning work!
Don
lopez-donado
Thanks a bunch for the kind words ... will definitely be coming back to contribute more. Yes, my music sounds accademic because I acctually score my sessions help . I was trained in the traditional way and use graphic scoring methods.

More on ciat-lonbarde ... any one with a cocostuber? I did not find any reference to the cocostuber in this forum. Considering that it is actually a very deep modular system on its own.

I am planing on doing a little review/description on the instrument at some stage - given the intriguing way in which my good mate Peter Blasier describes his indtruments hmmm...... Working on a blog about it soon. It is acctually one of my favorite instruments. I have a radiogene and a ADDAC wave and nothing compares to a cocostuber interms of realtime sampling capabilities - or realtime musique concrete. It is also veeery noisy/harsh and granular ... just what we enjoy in this sub-forum.

The coco was the main instrument on this drums+electronics piece on a gig 1 year ago:

http://lopezdonado.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/intermedio-2010/

[/s]yours, lopezdonado
rastko
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Nice music and it would be nice to see some of your graphic scores .

We have 3 cocostuber users that I know of on the forum.
I got mine like 3 weeks ago.

I am now using it without inputing any external signal , by this I mean only using the touching.

On the recordings that I shall soon post I actually use it a lot as a drone box and it sounds so great and alive and ufffffff.

Anyways it would be interesting to start a new thread only about the cocostuber and even better i would love to read more about it from you as you have been using it much longer.

I think I even read something you wrote about it on the yahoo group (nabra users) and I thank you for it if it was you ..

have a nice day here form Geneva

rastko
Nelson Baboon
I'd love to hear more about the cocostuber. I was hoping to ask Peter to build me one if some more stuff of mine sells.

Looks like the price has gone up.
Nelson Baboon
By academic, I didn't mean so much that it sounded such, but that from briefly reading about how you came about your music, it seemed to me that you use various theories/research, etc, to precisely form its outcome, either by individual event, or by their distribution, etc. I wouldn't consider music academic, necessarily, simply because someone scored them.

lopez-donado wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the kind words ... will definitely be coming back to contribute more. Yes, my music sounds accademic because I acctually score my sessions help . I was trained in the traditional way and use graphic scoring methods.

More on ciat-lonbarde ... any one with a cocostuber? I did not find any reference to the cocostuber in this forum. Considering that it is actually a very deep modular system on its own.

I am planing on doing a little review/description on the instrument at some stage - given the intriguing way in which my good mate Peter Blasier describes his indtruments hmmm...... Working on a blog about it soon. It is acctually one of my favorite instruments. I have a radiogene and a ADDAC wave and nothing compares to a cocostuber interms of realtime sampling capabilities - or realtime musique concrete. It is also veeery noisy/harsh and granular ... just what we enjoy in this sub-forum.

The coco was the main instrument on this drums+electronics piece on a gig 1 year ago:

[/s]yours, lopezdonado
lopez-donado
Ok, I got it Nelson - yes it is a conceptual workflow and since I base it loosely on events or religious paradigms i research it kinda ends up having a cinematic feel.
I highly recommend going for a coco - mad shit mate

Rastko, I uploaded the score for the coco piece as requested. Nothing special but a 4 part visual guide to an improv. Looking forward to your coco music upload

Salut
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1