MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any Stereo FX Units in $100-200 Range?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Any Stereo FX Units in $100-200 Range?
prototek
I'm planning on buying an Eventide H3000 some time this year but in the interim I need something to give me some decent stereo delay and reverb.

Since I plan on getting the Eventide I don't want to spend a bundle right now. I had a Lexicon LXP-5 that fit the bill perfectly but the pots died and effectively killed it.
Are there any boxes out there in the $100-200 range that are stereo?

-John
thetwlo
perhaps a used Ensoniq DP/2? or Digitech TSR-24S?
sduck
How about a podxt? You can find them on ebay for between 100-200$. At least I think they're stereo - I only use mine for guitar stuff, so it's just a mono input that i use, but I think it has stereo input capability. It's got some really nice sounding verbs and a really full featured delay.
machetemirage
Line 6 M5 is $200. Has stereo in/out, midi, and a lot of decent delays and reverbs. Not both at the same time though...
Kent
There are many processors from Alesis which fit the bill. The Alesis Wedge is pretty damn good.

My all-time favorite "under the radar" effects processor is the VF-1

MindMachine
TC Electronics M350 ro M300 used. Hell even an old or new Alesis Microverb series (III or Nano) would be good to hold you over for about 100 USD.
Delta T
There's also the Behringer Virtualizer Pros and if you can find one, the V-Verb PRO REV2496. It was discontinued several years ago. Under-rated unit. Not on the same level as the high doller units obviously, but not bad.
Christopher Winkels
Several Alesis boxes in the MIDIVerb line would fit the bill.
haricots
Lexicon MX200 is el cheapo and decent.
appliancide
Kent wrote:
There are many processors from Alesis which fit the bill. The Alesis Wedge is pretty damn good.

My all-time favorite "under the radar" effects processor is the VF-1

Is this comparable to the SE-50/70?
dogoftears
laptop with bunch of pirated software plugs?
MrBiggs
The Kaoss pads are stereo and can be found for less than $200 at times. Especially the mini one and the KP2 and KP3. The Quad thing is still $300.
Low-Gain
JonathanG
Lexicon MPX-100 and MPX-200
MindMachine
So Prototek - what did you end up getting on the cheap? Cheap minds want to know. Alien
Kent
appliancide wrote:

Is this comparable to the SE-50/70?

Kinda. It superseded them. It also has S/PDIF output and quite honestly, the character is quite different. I think I'd need to know what 'comparable' means in regards to this inquiry so that we've narrowed it down a bit.
JonathanG
The Boss half-rack series are great, and I wish more companies used this format. I have the parametric EQ and compressor from the series, and it really helps free up more rack space for other components, keeping the studio nice and tidy.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1