MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New thread Wiard/Malekko filters
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author New thread Wiard/Malekko filters
Malekko
For those that didnt see the first thread Grand and I are working together to release a few Wiard modules in Euro Rack format.
I posted a pic of the filters...blah blah blah, and started a new thread.
Here the are with parts so you can get a better idea.
felix
Malekko wrote:
sascha.victoria wrote:

Also, my OCD nature is annoyed that Malekko isn't centered on the bottom.

i'm right there with you! Paul, my biz partner, when designing our first module took my nice centered MALEKKO, and put it off to the side....after i stopped twitching, i told him it was off center...he said, "i know, i like it"
after i stopped twitching again, i said "ok" it's tough sometimes having a partner

Now that I see it, it's making me twitch too lol

The layout is a lot cleaner looking with the knobs in place, thanks for those shots.
charlie
fantastic w00t

what is the third one razz ?

do you plan to sell them in europe via Schneider Buero ?
Malekko
charlie wrote:
fantastic w00t

what is the third one razz ?

do you plan to sell them in europe via Schneider Buero ?

More to come Ninja
I do plan on SB being a Malekko dealer, infact i'm sending them a batch of ASSMASTERS tomorrow
w00t
elemental
:-)

nice one. been hoping to find a 2nd hand borg some day, this will do nicely. w00t
sandyb
hyper
they look great! i hope the noise ring is on the list of wiard modules to make it to euro too.
panda30y
Great to see more wiard modules being made available, and I think the layout looks great! Though, I have to agree from the other thread that the Malekko logo looks nicer centered.
Gordon Cole
Ghost
Gordon Cole
Ghost
Malekko
Gordon Cole wrote:
center it

or die

To ease my OCD about this, notice the "O" in malekko is in line with the pots and jacks....when you see this it helps.
Gordon Cole
Ghost
tragedybysyntax
HOlly fuck......... so............... any plans for noiserings in euro? =o
Gordon Cole
Ghost
wetterberg
tragedybysyntax wrote:
HOlly fuck......... so............... any plans for noiserings in euro? =o
my fingers are well crossed for that as "Das Dritte Modul"...

Or a dedicated Blacet/Malekko/Wiard MiniWave - no more of that conversion shit, just straight up Miniwave goodness.
mono-poly
What about frac?
Soy Sos
Dude don't worry about the crazy OCD MFs.
I think it looks great and I sure will sound amazing.
Veqtor
So um, why the two inputs? Could perhaps the modules be made smaller by putting things a bit closer together?

I'm quickly running out of euro-space...
wetterberg
Veqtor wrote:
So um, why the two inputs? Could perhaps the modules be made smaller by putting things a bit closer together?

I'm quickly running out of euro-space...
I thought you were set for getting another case up and running?
Veqtor
Yeah but I've put all the modules I have to have in there (planner) and there's like 14 hp left d'oh!

So now I'm thinking of going for like... 15U in total...
Thing is... I want to be portable...
scozbor
I think you will gain many sales if you can make it easily frac-able!!
wetterberg
Veqtor wrote:
Yeah but I've put all the modules I have to have in there (planner) and there's like 14 hp left d'oh!

No-no-no, you put your mobile rig in one (set of) case(s) and the "non-essential-but-really-cool-in-the-studio" shit in the other. 8)

that's my 2-year eurorack plan, anyways wink
Cybananna
wetterberg wrote:
Veqtor wrote:

No-no-no, you put your mobile rig in one (set of) case(s) and the "non-essential-but-really-cool-in-the-studio" shit in the other. 8)

that's my 2-year eurorack plan, anyways wink

That's a good idea.

Also one 6U A-100P + one 9U A100P = portable 15U hyper hihi
Moog$FooL$
mono-poly wrote:
What about frac?

i'll second that!
& a noise ring too!

Rockin' Banana!
Suburban Bather
I just hope these modules from both Malekko and Make Noise will stay in production. Too many essential modules coming out all at once.

Ohh, the panel layouts look perfect! The knobs look like they will be easily accessible with every jack patched. Plus, I like having a little breathing space for other modules that have their jacks and or knobs right on the edge of the panel.
dkcg
One question... When? hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6