MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wogglebugs, born in the USA
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Wogglebugs, born in the USA
makenoise
Yes, the Printed Circuit Board for the Wogglebug is being made here in the USA! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! Champagne Champagne SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

The panels, as always, are fabricated in the USA, and of course assembly, testing and design is done in the USA 8)

BTW, the first box of Wogglebugs arrives the Friday! Should have some out to AH very soon...

Cheers,

Tony
wetterberg
right on, man. Good stuff!

Next mission: Components made in the US wink hehe.
makenoise
wetterberg wrote:
right on, man. Good stuff!

Next mission: Components made in the US wink hehe.

Texas Instruments might be moving their tooling back to the Lone Star State right now for all we now Boat
In this world, seems anything could happen!

But yeah, probably not.

Tony
wetterberg
but I mean, it's great to have PCBs made in the states now - these last couple of years all I've heard was the opposite, due to low quality of the shops in the western hemisphere - so glad to hear that's changing!
Kent
You guys have a bad-ass PCB plant in Odense, btw.
wetterberg
Kent wrote:
You guys have a bad-ass PCB plant in Odense, btw.
yeah bro, www.printline.dk is supposed to be like, THE best. They do 24hr delivery, ffs! we're not worthy

- NOT at ALL cheap, though - but that's hardly a surprise, hehe - 25 100mm*60mm PCBs cost 385 euro with 5 workday delivery.
makenoise
wetterberg wrote:
but I mean, it's great to have PCBs made in the states now - these last couple of years all I've heard was the opposite, due to low quality of the shops in the western hemisphere - so glad to hear that's changing!

I think it just depends upon what you are willing to pay. These def. cost more, but I'm not selling tomorrow's landfill 8)

Ok, I have to get back to work dudes.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1