MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
CURRENTLY BROWSING IN GUEST MODE
PLEASE LOGIN TO ACCESS FULL FUNCTIONALITY

And yet another euro player.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Alyseum Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author And yet another euro player.

withakay

If there were a module we could send 16bit signals to output as CV, that would change things imho Rockin' Banana!

AlyseumSupport

withakay wrote:
If there were a module we could send 16bit signals to output as CV, that would change things imho Rockin' Banana!

What is the data source you would like to connect ?
Because the MS-812 is precisely about receiving data in up to 16-bit resolution.

asterisk

let me get this straight.
if you use it in midi mode, resolution is limited to 128 steps right?
if you can use it in copperlan mode (which I'm still not sure how or what software to use as a controller on the computer) the resolution is very high and can accept lots of data and fast data?

max/msp object would be ideal for me to directly interface with copperlan. I hope someone runs with that.
to me this module seems pretty useless if you are just using it at midi resolution.....

A Dingleberry Monstrosity

that front panel is about as interesting as a bowl of chicken broth.

I LIKE ART

withakay

AlyseumSupport wrote:
withakay wrote:

What is the data source you would like to connect ?
Because the MS-812 is precisely about receiving data in up to 16-bit resolution.

Basically Silent Way for CopperLan.

jln

asterisk wrote:

max/msp object would be ideal for me to directly interface with copperlan. I hope someone runs with that.

I highly second that ! This would be great. Actually, this is the main reason I have been holding off going the CopperLan route.

(Alternatively), being able to send OSC-like message would be great.

Just my 2 wishes.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Alyseum Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2