MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Choices?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Choices?
lombrose
I´m about to buy some modules and am interested in one joystic controller.

When it`ll be available again at AH?

Thanks!!
bryantcheramie
AH usually knows.
rico loverde
you might want to try ordering direct from the FOH website
lombrose
rico loverde wrote:
you might want to try ordering direct from the FOH website

It´s sold out at the FOH website too.
HueMonContact
Any news on this yet? I get to buy stuff again in like 4 weeks and this is high on my list.
lombrose
It seems that everything in their site is sold out...
renzo
@ lombrose

http://www.schneidersladen.de/category/de-hersteller/de-flight-of-harm ony

ok...it's europe....but...i mean...why not smile
construct09
With the recent release of the JAG in euro format, hopefully CHOICES will soon be available. Although not required I think a lot of people will be chasing this joystick in particular.....
thedug
Looks like the fracs are in stock. Anybody know if it is possible to mod these to work on 12V?
rico loverde
Try foxtone music, I got one recently from there and he said he was getting more in
thedug
Snip
Tubeampguy
rico loverde wrote:
Try foxtone music, I got one recently from there and he said he was getting more in

Thanks for the "Choices" @ Foxtone Music tip. I just ordered one! Finally I've found one! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! nanners nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! thumbs up hyper
no-fi
the australian distributor has just quoted "early december" for arrival of choices here... (having quoted mid november a few weeks ago) So something is definitely in the pipeline, and due to happen some time soon.

Appatently it's a new batch, with some circuit improvements? Though I never heard anyone complain about the behaviour of their choices before...

Anyway - I'm getting two when they show up! Yay!

...still haven't paid much attention to the jag. Maybe I should?
richard
FOH should answer his emails
rico loverde
Tubeampguy wrote:
rico loverde wrote:

Thanks for the "Choices" @ Foxtone Music tip. I just ordered one! Finally I've found one! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! nanners nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! thumbs up hyper
awesome, they were really cool to deal with, mine was here in 2 days and im far from them!!!!
Tubeampguy
rico loverde wrote:
Tubeampguy wrote:
rico loverde wrote:

awesome, they were really cool to deal with, mine was here in 2 days and im far from them!!!!

I'm in So Cal. Closer to you than them thumbs up
flight
Wow, sorry all, I've been to damn busy this year.

Choices: The r1.2 is again in stock at Escape From Noise, Schneidersladen, and Post Modular.

The new r2.0 Is still a bit away (December sounds about right), and the changes are mostly to the layout to allow for outside assembly instead of me having to do it myself, which will allow me to answer forum posts and design more new modules. smile
GeoffC
I just had one delivered from Foxtone Music; works great and is already a lot of fun!

Can't wait to get home tonight and try some more stuff with it.

GeoffC
dr. jacoby
can't wait for more choices, now that the euro jag is out there it's true, a choices looks like a must!
FoxtoneMusic
Hey gang, we are restocked with Choices rev1.2! Thanks to those who grabbed some over the last couple months.
-eric
Cat-A-Tonic
I have been waiting for ages to get some Choices barebones kits.
I already have the joysticks for them.
FoxtoneMusic
Choices Barebones are still a couple weeks out. Flight just finished/shipped a batch of built ones. Feel free to contact me if you want a heads up when they are ready.
bluemeanie
Cat-A-Tonic wrote:
I have been waiting for ages to get some Choices barebones kits.
I already have the joysticks for them.

pretty sure Matthew from http://www.rhythmactive.com.au/ has em'
FoxtoneMusic
The Dealers should have Choices rev.2 (built and barebones) in April when f(h) is all caught up with manufacturing of the latest versions.
Good things from Flight to come!
keetz
Are there any functional differences between the 1.2 and upcoming 2.0?

Trying to decide if it's worth waiting a few months or if I should just grab one now....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2