LFOx2

A place to post links to your music, upload tracks and promote yourself.

Moderators: ignatius, Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

LFOx2

Post by Kwote » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:28 am

just made some new audio last night. 2 LFO's going at it.

http://kwotemusic.com/LFOx2.mp3

Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:29 pm

Listening right now.
What am I hearing?
Do tell us some details :D

Muff Wiggler
wait, what?

Post by Muff Wiggler » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:48 pm

that's awesome 8)

i remember when i got my first one of those, i emailed john blacet, all stoked saying "i didn't realize what a good pitch source this would be! i don't need more VCO's as badly now!"

ultimately i tried really hard before coming to the realization that you can't make them track. but regardless, for tuning to specific pitches and intervals, they rock....so much more fun than i thought i was gonna have with an LFO.

that track is really fun, i dig it! thanks 8)

Kwote

Post by Kwote » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:39 pm

zerosum wrote:Listening right now.
What am I hearing?
Do tell us some details :D
it's three tracks recorded to tape.

first track is being powered by my MFBsynthII VCO's with the two lfo's timed differently. second track has both LFO's fully clockwised(feedbacked) patched to my dual vca and into my Stonzphase. 3rd track i wanted some bass, got the Stonz regeneration full CW(like the feedback on the phase a lot) and LPF'd by the Filthy Filtre and of course the lfo's got in on the action.
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Kwote

Post by Kwote » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:43 pm

Muff Wiggler wrote:that's awesome 8)

i remember when i got my first one of those, i emailed john blacet, all stoked saying "i didn't realize what a good pitch source this would be! i don't need more VCO's as badly now!"

ultimately i tried really hard before coming to the realization that you can't make them track. but regardless, for tuning to specific pitches and intervals, they rock....so much more fun than i thought i was gonna have with an LFO.

that track is really fun, i dig it! thanks 8)
i'm just thrilled at what i can do with such a small setup. i've just filled my 1st rack. I/O, Filthy Filtre, Stonzphase, 2 micro LFO's(pictured), Dual Linear VCA and a Mult/Atten. got a Klangwerk on the way from Blacet as I speak!!

but i'm not worthy next to the Monolith Megatron Voltage Controlled Massacre that is the Muff Wiggler rig. HOLY SHIT! praise the.
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Return to “Your Tunes Here”