MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wogglebug at Musik Messe Superbooth
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Wogglebug at Musik Messe Superbooth
makenoise
Hello, if you will be visiting Musikmesse this year, take the time to check out my line of synthesizer modules over at the
Superbooth, presented by SchneidersBuero:

http://www.superbooth.com/manufactures.htm

Be among the first to check out the first ever euro rack format Wogglebug! The QMMG and Format Jumbler will be shown as well.

Wogglebug will begin shipping from AH in about a week. SB will follow shortly after that...
QMMGs will start shipping again in about 3 weeks.

The modDemod is being shown, however that module is being re-designed, and is thus, not available until further notice.

Cheers,

Tony Rolando
Make Noise
http://www.makenoisemusic.com
astroschnautzer
New version of mod-demod, this is good news!
chinard
makenoise wrote:

QMMGs will start shipping again in about 3 weeks.


Bananallama! MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dono-Kun Dance Trampoline

will this be the current design or a revised design on the next run?
Kent
I think that my head is going to implode at the Schneider's booth!
aetherpulse
Quote:
however that module is being re-designed


What will be differant?
Robba
makenoise wrote:

Wogglebug will begin shipping from AH in about a week. SB will follow shortly after that...
QMMGs will start shipping again in about 3 weeks.


Seems that I will receive both qmmg and the wogglebug at the same time. Wont be seeing my family for a while ths spring...
sascha.victoria
A ModDeMod redesign sounds pretty exciting. Could you add a gain stage? I feel that the output is kind of low. I realize this would make it a powered module but I don't see that as a bad thing.
fonik
hey tony, i surly will come around schneiders büro. maybe we could have a short talk there? i will be at the musik messe on thursday.
makenoise
chinard wrote:
makenoise wrote:

QMMGs will start shipping again in about 3 weeks.


Bananallama! MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dono-Kun Dance Trampoline

will this be the current design or a revised design on the next run?


Revised for parallel mount PCBs. Only change will be the addition of a trimmer for the feedback circuit, and another normalization for patch free fun. Most of the layout was untouched Mr. Green

Tony
makenoise
aetherpulse wrote:
Quote:
however that module is being re-designed


What will be differant?



The only thing that will be different (for certain) is the sockets and the addition of eel power Eel Power FTW!

I was going to 86 the module, but requests via email, this forum and Analog Haven seem to indicate that was not a good decision.

sascha.victoria wrote:
A ModDeMod redesign sounds pretty exciting. Could you add a gain stage? I feel that the output is kind of low. I realize this would make it a powered module but I don't see that as a bad thing.


The output is low, power is lost in the transformer coupling. It is def. not hard to add gain, but then the module is no longer green. Mr. Green

Tony
makenoise
fonik wrote:
hey tony, i surly will come around schneiders büro. maybe we could have a short talk there? i will be at the musik messe on thursday.


Unfortunately, it was not in the Make Noise budget this year, to fly out to Germany for the Messe! You will have to talk to Paul from SB instead!

I will have a table at No Fun Fest 2009:

http://www.nofunfest.com/2009.html

If you are attending, please stop in to say hello. I'm hoping Thurston Moore will drop by and I can turn him on to the Wogglebug!

Tony
fonik
makenoise wrote:
Unfortunately, it was not in the Make Noise budget this year, to fly out to Germany for the Messe! You will have to talk to Paul from SB instead!

met him before. he is such a nice bloke.
Veqtor
makenoise wrote:

The only thing that will be different (for certain) is the sockets and the addition of eel power Eel Power FTW!


The sockets? Are they the non "eastern" compatible cliff jacks? I'm thinking about modifying mine since I use cheap cables, that is, I'm buying a couple of hundred of the updated cliff jacks so I'm thinking about desoldering the ones on it and putting in new ones, would this void the warranty?
makenoise
Veqtor wrote:
makenoise wrote:

The only thing that will be different (for certain) is the sockets and the addition of eel power Eel Power FTW!


The sockets? Are they the non "eastern" compatible cliff jacks? I'm thinking about modifying mine since I use cheap cables, that is, I'm buying a couple of hundred of the updated cliff jacks so I'm thinking about desoldering the ones on it and putting in new ones, would this void the warranty?


I'd try your cables before you bother. When I test the modDemods (and the Jumblers having Cliff sockets), I use two different brands of cables and I shake the module vigorously to be certain of good connections. Last year I returned over 400 sockets to Cliff.

THe new sockets will be like those used in the QMMG, Wogglebug.

Tony
Veqtor
Cool, okay, then I won't bother. It might be one of my crappy DIY cables or some other connector, perhaps one of the doepfer ones.
makenoise
Veqtor wrote:
Cool, okay, then I won't bother. It might be one of my crappy DIY cables or some other connector, perhaps one of the doepfer ones.


PM you regarding this.

Tony
Montag
makenoise wrote:


I will have a table at No Fun Fest 2009:

http://www.nofunfest.com/2009.html

If you are attending, please stop in to say hello. I'm hoping Thurston Moore will drop by and I can turn him on to the Wogglebug!

Tony


Awesome news, it'll be great to see you there!

Last year Jessica Rylan and crew had a Flower Electronics booth set up showing off LBB, and I remember other instrument builders in previous years, so it's great to see you in this crew.
REVIVER
NFF?!?!? That's excellent news! Will be seeing you there as well.

Noticed a lot of modular/synthers on the bill this year (carlos, raglani, pulse emitter, emeralds, conrad schnitzler (!?!?!)
Kent
fonik wrote:
hey tony, i surly will come around schneiders büro. maybe we could have a short talk there? i will be at the musik messe on thursday.


Call me, Matthias! I'm here now until Saturday!

SlayerBadger!

I'd love to say "Güten Morgen" or something.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group