MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Administrators from noisefanatics.com??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Administrators from noisefanatics.com??
ex_dead_teenager
are they on vacation or something?

Are any of you on here? I've been waiting for my account to get approved since July 12th!

I'd really like to post on your forums one day

<3

ex dead teenager
Pentachoron
Looks like you’ll have to send an e-mail membership request directly to Phil Blankenship, the forum’s owner -- be sure to include the screen, or user name you’re trying to activate.

http://chondriticsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46991

The catch is, I don’t immediately see an e-mail address for him at the forum, or on the Troniks website. If you can find one, and message him directly, seems as if your account might be activated within 48 hours.
Reese P. Dubin
You may receiving a blessing in disguise. It all seems to be endless discussion of why the forum sucks so bad, with no answers.
Pentachoron
Reese P. Dubin wrote:
You may receiving a blessing in disguise. It all seems to be endless discussion of why the forum sucks so bad, with no answers.

It does seem the overall quality of posts, and amount of useful information at noisefanatics.com has been steadily declining over the past few years, as membership increased (the classic internet dynamic, it seems). I don’t have an account there, and rarely check thru the forum for anything potentially useful. I prefer the forum of “Special Interests” magazine:

http://www.special-interests.net/forum/
ex_dead_teenager
cheers, I'm looking at the Special Interests website right now!
estragon
I emailed Phil directly (cherrypoint AT sbcglobal DOT net) and got a reply within a few hours. I don't think anyone bothers reading the gmail account.
ex_dead_teenager
thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1