MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

getting the most out of a mislabelled mangler!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author getting the most out of a mislabelled mangler!
ex_dead_teenager
I just picked up a Mangler, that passive joystick/feedback loop pedal Devi Ever used to make but it came with nothing except some erroneous diy labeling. I've gotten it to do some interesting stuff... kinda but I have no idea what I'm doing anyone on here have a Mangler and a clue how it's supposed to be patched?
ex_dead_teenager
have I posted this in the wrong place?
sduck
contact her about it? She seems pretty approachable...
ex_dead_teenager
yah that's what I'm gonna do.

cheers
oinkbanana
you patch a different pedal into each loop, and then the in/out like you normally would. and mangle away!
great fun pedal
ex_dead_teenager
oinkbanana wrote:
you patch a different pedal into each loop, and then the in/out like you normally would. and mangle away!
great fun pedal

thanks I'm working on the assumption that the loops are the jacks on the bottom and the I/O are the jacks on the sides?

when you say each loop though does that mean that each of the two jacks on the bottom are Stereo Jacks like the ones on the Stilton Adapter? or are they mono jacks like a normal pedal?

I've figured out one way of using the mangler in my noise setup but alternate ways of patching it would be much appreciated

Guinness ftw! cheers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1