MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VOLTA!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 [all]
Author VOLTA!
Bath House
bar|none wrote:
I just got Volta today. The iLok was included in the box.

As much as I hate iLoks, that fact that they included it was pretty sweet, even though I already owned one from purchasing another plug that needed it but had to shell out the $50 to get it.

I was able to easily transfer the Volta license to my main iLok, so I guess I could sell the included one now if I wanted to.

Much better.
1nput0utput
bar|none wrote:
I was able to easily transfer the Volta license to my main iLok, so I guess I could sell the included one now if I wanted to.

Don't forget to remove it from your ilok.com account before you do.
bar|none
Unfortunately, had a little stomach flu yesterday which prevented me playing with Volta. Hopefully I can manage it tonight. I did read the docs though and I am very excited. It really seems to do exactly what I want.
Ken MacBeth
- fantastic! I'm slow! I've just been reading about Volta!!- bye bye midi to CV converters then?! Like I say- I'm slow!! hihi
bar|none
Ok, I've got some experience with Volta.

Conclusion....I freakin Love, Love Love it!

For example, I was trying to dial in this patch and I was able to pitch one oscillator down -11 cents, the other up 2 octaves + 11 cents, Then add Legato and Portmento with a click of a button. Then trigger an LFO synced to the beat.

This is sick. You can still do everything with just modules but this makes my rack so much more flexible and useful for my needs.

Great work guys.

Using AutoSampler to make an EXS Sample bank from a sound now. This is new to me but I want to start doing it a lot more to capture patches I liked, even if samples are not the real expression range of analog.

This is not helping sell my Kenton is it? Doh!
parasitk
Ken MacBeth wrote:
- fantastic! I'm slow! I've just been reading about Volta!!- bye bye midi to CV converters then?! Like I say- I'm slow!! hihi

Yes! No more MIDI with its poopy resolution and timing slop!

bar|none wrote:
Ok, I've got some experience with Volta.

Conclusion....I freakin Love, Love Love it!

Awesome, I can't wait to have some cash to pick this up. hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 [all]
Page 7 of 7