MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

pedals with exp. inputs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author pedals with exp. inputs?
jimmyambulance
any favorites?
delays with exp pedal control of delay time?
fuzz with exp pedal control of... uh... fuzz?
dkcg
Moog seems to be ahead when it comes to CV inputs and outputs in effects pedals. I love my Moogerfooger Phaser. I think it's got the most ins of all my pedals.
zerosum
Quote:
fuzz with exp pedal control of... uh... fuzz?

I have been wanting One of these LAL Superoscillo88's forever...
Damn I want one....Still! lol

The Malekko E600 and Spring Chicken have epression pedal inputs which is why I want them and will one day have them applause
tuj
WMD Geiger Counter. With an expression pedal, it is sick.
MindMachine
Both A/DA Flanger and Final Phase have cv inputs. Many of the newer Electro-Harmonix delay pedals have cv inputs.
blahquaker
most of the copilot fx pedals have exp inputs.
smetak
tuj wrote:
WMD Geiger Counter. With an expression pedal, it is sick.
I second that. A Geiger and an expression pedal - what else can one ask for?
smetak
Oh, and I would add the Empress Delay with the Exp. pedal for the feedback - got some crazy noise with that - the control is just nirvana.
Joe.
nanners Boss RE-20 Delay nanners

For those that like Raggae and dub (and can't afford an RE-201 Space echo).

Only one EXP input, but you can choose a few different functions (not during operation though, you actually have to switch the unit off, then resett it to change the function)

REPEAT RATE:The echo interval becomes shorter as the toe of the expression pedal is pressed further. In Long mode, the range for the Repeat Rate setting is twice that of Normal mode.

INTENSITY:The Intensity increases as the toe of the expression pedal is pressed further, increasing the volume of the echo repeat sound (the feedback volume).

ECHO LEVEL:This controls the level input to the echo. The volume of the echo sounds increases as the toe of the expression pedal is pressed further.
* This function can be controlled only with an expression pedal.
* The input level to the reverb is not changed.

TWIST:Repeat Rate and Intensity are controlled simultaneously.
In addition, this controls the ECHO VOLUME according to them echo level. As you further press down on the toe of the expression pedal, the echo sound starts to oscillate, then the oscillation rate increases and the pitch of the oscillation sound rises.
Holy Katana
I'm pretty sure a fair bit of EHX's stuff has EXP in.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1