MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

This week marks the 1 year ANNIVERSARY OF EPINASTY!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Epinasty  
Author This week marks the 1 year ANNIVERSARY OF EPINASTY!!!!
tragedybysyntax
Well it's officially been about 1 year since I decided to get serious with this etching thang and get busy working on projects for all of you. It's been a BLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!

The shit i've learned in the past year between the R&D of doing this right... learning how to deal with clients, and designing my ass off, irreplaceable. Just wanna give everybody a big thanks, and let's try to make it a good solid 2 years at this game!

We'll be bringing out the "Stynk Eye" Euro module here soon.. and I'm pretty excited about building those things for the masses, while paralleling learning new things about etching and metalworking.

Tomorrow's my bday (turning 31, YAYYY!) so, I just wanted to get in my appreciation for everyone so far before I go on a binge tomorrow night and drink so much that I REALLY get sentimental on everyone, lol. Much love everyone smile
hednoize
Congratulations man, and happy bday. Have a shot on me, I'll get you back later. Guinness ftw! hihi

Looking forward to your Euro module, and best of luck in all your endeavors.
SewerBadger
w00t HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOTHERFUCKER!!! w00t

tragedybysyntax
Holy Shit, it turned out SICK!!!!!! (And thankyou buddy!!!) smile
SewerBadger
8_) I'm not quite done weathering the keys yet. You can see that I started on the first white one at the bottom. It looks so much cooler in reality. The pictures don't do it justice.

Congrats on your first year and this demented space-weathered Buchla/Europla project would not have ever been this cool without your design work.

I give four of these thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up and a applause
dkcg
Kent wrote:
Congrats on your first year and this demented space-weathered Buchla/Europla project would not have ever been this cool without your design work.

Looks like a weathered europa with a buchla color scheme starts to really look like a rebel alliance panel from star wars. So fucking impressed I had to mention it in two different threads. Boba Fett Jedi

turning head slowly towards octatrack...
Bricks
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
tragedybysyntax
we're not worthy thank you guys!! This was in the top projects of the year for sure. The one I'm about to drop almost counts but shit, august is over. hahaha. Curious.... which 2 other threads did you mention it in? I wanted to read smile
ach_gott
tragedybysyntax wrote:
The one I'm about to drop almost counts but shit, august is over. hahaha.

hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm.....

lol

hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Epinasty  
Page 1 of 1