MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Let's see your performance case!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next [all]
Author Let's see your performance case!
theglyph
This little gem will soon become my live performance case!!

jimmyambulance
my only case 8_)

Orbless
one recent iteration.
6.4 Billion
I've posted this a couple other times in different threads, but here it is again...

Steevio
my current live rig minus a TB303 which is being left at home from now on, which is the same as my studio rig.
at the moment i'm clocking with a TR909 but now that ive moved my sherman out of the main case, ive got room for one last 3U so i can leave the 909 at home too.

my 86 year old dad made the folding alloy frame for me, and he's up for taking orders if anyone else is interested in performance frames.

Scaff
Just me
Gonna do it? Do it large!

Red Electric Rainbow
theglyph wrote:
This little gem will soon become my live performance case!!

Whoa, Phono Proto?
papercutnoise
Scaff wrote:

I have to say, I love the look of this setup! Would love to hear what it can do. Any vids or demos Scaff?
FrankV
Here's another:

I wanted to have a little modular 'solo synth' -- with a place to fit in the Doepfer ribbon controller at the front, and one normal sized pedal on the side. Oh, yeah, and while I was at it, why not make the control panel pivot up? Yes, if you look, it's a strange collection of modules, and one which you have to "play" -- i.e., there are no real envelopes. The unmarked module at the right is three simple things: an attenuator (the blue knob), a series capacitor, and a series diode.

Talk about ghetto-tech: I use the capacitor as a percussive envelope generator by patching in the pressure gate output of the ribbon controller, which goes high at a certain pressure threshold which you can set, through the capacitor and on to the destination (either Borg or one stage of the VC mixer) - gate goes high and the capacitor passes only a spike - instant 'ping'!

You can see it in use here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqZ3vweXbx8

...where I'm playing with Dave Vosh from the DC area. Dave is doing most of the drones (and the video bits), and I add a few other parts. I'm still very much 'finding my way' as an experimental modular performer, so keep that in mind as you watch me make more or less of a fool of myself. 8_)

Frank
jarvis
That's a great case, FrankV!
Hainbach
Wow, some beautiful and nicely layouted cases here! I just have the standard Doepfer flight case, which I like for being rugged. Here is my setup for the first jam with other musicians from last night. I was great fun! The Optomix through the DMF-2 is a sound combo that works great with traditional electric guitar and bass.

[/img]
nrdvrgr
This will go on the road with me in the future.

anthonybisset
FrankV wrote:

I wanted to have a little modular 'solo synth' -- with a place to fit in the Doepfer ribbon controller at the front, and one normal sized pedal on the side......

Talk about ghetto-tech: I use the capacitor as a percussive envelope generator by patching in the pressure gate output of the ribbon controller, which goes high at a certain pressure threshold which you can set, through the capacitor and on to the destination (either Borg or one stage of the VC mixer) - gate goes high and the capacitor passes only a spike - instant 'ping'!

FrankV, Nice one!! Your minimal rig looks super playable.
rohbottis
Hi all, hopefully this doesn't come off as spammy....

--Moderator Edit (Kent)--

Sorry to do this. Please read forum rules about selling items here.
WaveRider
FrankV wrote:

...where I'm playing with Dave Vosh from the DC area. Dave is doing most of the drones (and the video bits), and I add a few other parts. I'm still very much 'finding my way' as an experimental modular performer, so keep that in mind as you watch me make more or less of a fool of myself. 8_)

Frank

awesome rig, awesome performance!!!!! I just have to have a ribbon!!!! your case is very well done!
mono-poly

Part of my live setup.
hzd

Not quite finished, but the Darks at the top fold down, and I have a lid for the top and the front. Nice and compact.
infection
mono-poly wrote:

Part of my live setup.

That setup should be called the Borgasmatron!

And what is that HUGE module?
jimmyambulance
most recent iteration:

Tombola
infection wrote:

I think that's his euro-fied VCS3

I realise that sounds like a joke, but isn't...
RealDudes
Tombola wrote:
infection wrote:

I think that's his euro-fied VCS3

I realise that sounds like a joke, but isn't...

it's the osc board from a VCS3 eurofied by Hinton Instruments
Luka

it is great that some ways of taking photos remove all surface blemishes and imperfections smile
essex sound lab
................... eek! woah eek! woah ...................

I'm jealous of you guys that can put together such clean and cohesive rigs.
KNYST
This is what I'll bring to a gig this Friday. Simple yet effective.

(I know, a photo would have been nicer, but this setup is so covered in patch cables, it's difficult to tell what some of the modules are)

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next [all]
Page 1 of 18