MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

Let's see your performance case!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Let's see your performance case!

numan7

theglyph wrote:
This little gem will soon become my live performance case!!

so have you performed with it yet? Rockin' Banana!

also, is the wood finished? i think it would look cool with green or blue wood-stain!

cheers

Stab Frenzy

I've been gigging with this lately, liking it a lot but I think I'm going to DIY a 104HP 9U case instead of having two 6Us, so it feels more like a coherent instrument and I can transport it fully patched.

cheapmachines

Work in progress - DIY flightcase adaption being used to augment laptop for live performance.

gein

This is mine:
[/img]

ripit

Not for my solo set...
when i go solo, i add a DR-55 as master clock and second "straight" beat source

Soundoferror

current live set up, but about to slip phonegene in...somewhere....
will be using this next monday in chicago at the 3rd dreambait series event at the hungry brain
[/img]

Orbless

gein wrote:
This is mine:
[/img]

info on this case?

sgnhh

appears to be a standard 6u case. (mixer case?)

gein

It's this one

http://www.thomann.de/gb/thon_19_koffer_6_he.htm

papercutnoise

gein wrote:
This is mine:
[/img]

Wow, that looks like one fun setup! Loving the choice of modules dude.

Can i ask, with those cases, do you have to angle the rails towards you or could you leave them flat in the case? And if you did, would there be enough room for a busboard behind there?

Popski

here's my live rig:

shred

@gein - seriously nice selection of modules dude, lovin that whole setup

Popski

actually, this is my current cart around case:

Orbless

gein wrote:
It's this one

http://www.thomann.de/gb/thon_19_koffer_6_he.htm

Has anyone been able to find a similar case available in the USA? I have been trying to find a dealer for this, but can only find ones based in Europe.

6.4 Billion

Played a short set last night with my prototype duophonic ribbon/zero suitcase.

50quidsoundboy

looks like a lot of Phonogenes in these performance cases. is it a particularly good module for live/improvisational work?

(i'm interested because i'm trying to get the most interesting music i can out of my 9U system while not succumbing to the evils of MIDI, overdubs etc)

kitchentone

Picture from last concert of Nic-U band

[/img]

jimmyambulance

Popski wrote:
actually, this is my current cart around case:

oh no... ipod earbuds... It's motherfucking bacon yo MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dead Banana

Popski

I was actually playing bass for this show, which was a live soundtrack score done with synth, guitar, rhodes, tape loops and a gospel choir. My pal Nick was using one of my Euro cases to make wind and joystick controlled drips. He's taking cues from the giant screen above in pic#2, which shot was during rehearsal.

Soundoferror

here is the current new live rig as i blew up the power on my modular world case :(

odecahedron

THIS PHOTO

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeesssssssssooommmmmmmmme

RealDudes

the top right module is an MFOS S&H w/VC clock, but it has now been replaced by an A152. The module with the pcb on it is an 8 step sequencer built around the velleman running light kit.

mecanikill

RealDudes wrote:
the top right module is an MFOS S&H w/VC clock, but it has now been replaced by an A152. The module with the pcb on it is an 8 step sequencer built around the velleman running light kit.

Nice portable setup. I'm from Raleigh too btw.

RealDudes

mecanikill wrote:
Nice portable setup. I'm from Raleigh too btw.

hey thanks!
and we've met! I played at Sam's house with Baptizer and Faster Detail and that French guy that beat boxed.
and before that I saw you play in Wilmington at the soap box.

mecanikill

Oh yea I remember you now! That was a great show. I'm in Charlotte now for a few months but when I get back to Raleigh we should get together and make some noise. thumbs up

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 3 of 12