MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blue voice arrived today
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Blue voice arrived today
chimologic
Pictures coming later this weekend gotta go find some ethiopian food to celebrate, in then the meantime:

Ive paid my dues -
Time after time -
Ive done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
Ive made a few
Ive had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But Ive come through

We are the champions - my friends
And well keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
cause we are the champions - of the world -

Ive taken my bows
And my curtain calls -
You brought me fame and fortuen and everything that goes with it -
I thank you all -

But its been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I aint gonna lose -

We are the champions - my friends
And well keep on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
cause we are the champions - of the world -
b3nsf
congrats,

Now post some audio!!!!!! Mr. Green

uber jealous!!!!!

lol
mono-poly
Great SlayerBadger!
cebec
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! Coffee Addiction FTW w00t

Happy for you!
Karina
Rex really seems to have the best crew he has ever had working and building systems. Build times are incredibly fast and from the photos I have seen posted here the quality looks excellent. love
parasitk
I think you're a liar. There are no pics, no sound, no PROOF. So what am I to think? Go on, prove me wrong! hyper

congrats! SlayerBadger!
b3nsf
blue voice, hmmmmm.... is that with a TKB? or would that be the blue fun station? whoops!!!

Hey so... Mr. Green

Audios or GTFO twisted
panda30y
Karina wrote:
Rex really seems to have the best crew he has ever had working and building systems. Build times are incredibly fast and from the photos I have seen posted here the quality looks excellent. love

Yeah, I chatted with him for a few hours (how can you not?) and he said getting rid of the custom panels and the way his crew works right now, they are really in sync with one another and as Rex has said he's turning around more instruments at a faster rate than anyone else he can think of with the quality of build they are doing. And I suppose he could be right about more instruments due to the patch programability of each function block, but regardless it seems like Rex and Co. are doing an incredible job. we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
revtor
wow.. so no more custom panels. I didnt know that. I guess getting more panels out the door is good, and breaking them down in to smaller chunks (m-modules) is good, but there was something cool about speccing out your own custom panel and sending it in.

ENJOY YOUR NEW BEAST!!!
wetterberg
wow. Panda30y, thanks for the intel there.. at least he's smart enough to HAVE a crew, that means that a) he actually has time to talk to his customers, and b)he can actually move his merch.

I think the waiting list thing is rather strange, because these companies should just grow and grow instead.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1