MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioWiggler Radio   SearchSearch   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsBlog & News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 

Tiptop Audio 808 & 909 drum modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Author Tiptop Audio 808 & 909 drum modules

Volt Gaat Kraken

Can someone record some BD808 + SD808 +HH808 and post a link? No freaky modulated stuff, just some unprocessed beats

Am I correct there's no audio on the tiptop site?

metaBit

Volt Gaat Kraken wrote:
Can someone record some BD808 + SD808 +HH808 and post a link? No freaky modulated stuff, just some unprocessed beats

Am I correct there's no audio on the tiptop site?

I haven't been able to find any on the TipTop site.

Though I guess that the idea is that they sound just like their TR-808 equivalents it would be nice to have examples of these in particular.

I have the bd808 and it is tuned to Ab which from what I have heard is different from Roland's bass drum. I can't recall what the original was tuned to...

SYN7HOR

Here's a little demo. The latter part is all TT808.
[s]http://soundcloud.com/syn7hor/ding-grace[/s]

fooddude

la la laa la laaaaaa

hmm hm hmm hm hmmmmm

909... where are youuuuuuuu... I miss youuuuuu smile

tick tock... tick tock... tick tock......

applause

BTByrd

I posted this already to the Euro forum, but thought I'd add it to this thread. It's all modular with the TT 808 modules triggered by the Machinedrum.

And a pic.

nanners

Popski

lovin these demos..

a lil krafty in that last one.. thumbs up

Steevio

can anyone send me a link to the BD808 manual please ?

ive tried to download it from Tiptop / AH etc. but i just keep getting a blank sheet,

thanks in advance

z3r01

Steevio wrote:
can anyone send me a link to the BD808 manual please ?

ive tried to download it from Tiptop / AH etc. but i just keep getting a blank sheet,

thanks in advance

A link as in this?: http://www.tiptopaudio.com/manuals/bd808.pdf

Steevio

still just getting a blank page

weird

think my connections just gone mega slow

Steevio

got it now thanks

nihad

NINE OH NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie zombie very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

fooddude

909 seriously, i just don't get it

ekwipt

BTByrd wrote:
I posted this already to the Euro forum, but thought I'd add it to this thread. It's all modular with the TT 808 modules triggered by the Machinedrum.

And a pic.

nanners

what's the iPad sequencer?

mystico

BTByrd wrote:

Your little mate is jammin' with you Chugging Beers

BTByrd

ekwipt wrote:

what's the iPad sequencer?

Genome! Here's an article on CDM about it. It's pretty dope, but I couldn't resist the Modcan Touch Sequencer for a native Euro sequencing solution.

mystico wrote:

Your little mate is jammin' with you Chugging Beers

Chugging Beers

BTByrd

fooddude wrote:
909 seriously, i just don't get it

eyes...

Also, what's the word on the Clap!?

And anyone offering a BD Pitch Control Mod can have my

nonbot

have a youtube and soundcloud demo of the drums and z3000's in my post here: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55709

sinemod

+ 1 for the pitch Control mod

Steevio

BTByrd wrote:

And anyone offering a BD Pitch Control Mod can have my

Gur sent me this mod for the BD808, the pot value is based roughly on a range that would cover 37 to 82 Hz which is what i was hoping for,
i'm going to make a new 6hp panel with room for a good quality pot

i think the BD909 may have pitch control

[/img]

swiv

excellent thankyou! I know what I'm doing this weekend thumbs up

Steevio

i'd better go out and buy a microscope

Soy Sos

I got a nice note from Gur, he said to feel free to post:

The good news is that all the 909 modules are in different phase of prototyping. The first ones will probably be the HATS909 and the Clap909.
Here is a very short sample of the HATS909 in RAW self cycle mode:
RAW mode is a straight path from the sound generator of the module, it then goes to the Z2040. It also generate a clock signal that triggers a Doepfer A142-2, the Doepfer D and S out trigger the BD808 and SD808. All 3 sounds go to the Z-DSP delay. The entire thing cycle using the internal HATS909 logic, no sequencer or clock module, just these modules.

The frequency changes on the hats sound and the timing is made by sweeping the Tune knob on the hats.

Feel free to post it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3237683/9HATSZDSP8BD8SD.wav

Cheers,
Gur

FatRocky

fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... you kids get off my lawn

metaBit

Soy Sos wrote:
The entire thing cycle using the internal HATS909 logic, no sequencer or clock module, just these modules.

The frequency changes on the hats sound and the timing is made by sweeping the Tune knob on the hats.

Feel free to post it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3237683/9HATSZDSP8BD8SD.wav

Wow. Sounds like the 909 modules are going to be amazing and more than just straight copies of the originals. Can't wait though am going to need some more HP...

crabman75

damn...i was hoping the kick comes first.

personally i have no need for the other 909 stuff.I still love the closed hat to death but i`m fine using a sample of the sample...

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Page 23 of 29