MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
WARNING! Gear101 (now known as Gearaudio101) is back yet again, behind a proxy yet again, and is sending PMs and emails to users offering their WTB items. THIS GUY IS A CROOK, A WELL KNOWN SCAMMER. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

Options for sending gate signals?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Options for sending gate signals?

orlog24

Hi all, I have Clouds in my system and wanted to send a gate signal to the Freeze.
At first I was thinking about an LFO with reset. Then I realized id want it to have pulse width to help determine the length of time the freeze could be on or off.
Wanted to have something really cheap and anle to sync.
Any suggestions I may be missing, or just go with whayever LFO has reset and pulse width on the square?

Thanks!!

Ed[/quote]

ju4n

Dixie II+ would probably fit the ticket.

CB

Maybe what you're after is a trigger delay / trigger-to-gate module.

Doepfer A-162 is $80.

You could patch it up to cycle like an LFO too.

orlog24

Thanks! Yes, the A-162 looks to be exactly what I need. The intellijel one is a bit more than kooking for. Just want an inexpensive utility module.

acidicfeces

I'm not too sure about the context of this gate, but you could also use a switch (or sequential switch) with some offset routed to one of the inputs. Switching between the inputs will generate gate on or gate off with pulse width controlled by the time between switching.
I suppose the advantage to this method is that you could use triggers (sequenced or manual) to switch between freeze states rather than thinking about the period of an LFO.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1