MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intellijel Audio Interface II
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Intellijel Audio Interface II

sydilaxe

I normally take my audio directly to a mixer from the modular and attenuate there; however, I am looking at a way of bringing line level into the system. The AI2 seems nice, but maybe large. The ADDAC options, etc. are also interesting. Anyone using the AI2?

mattb

I use it.Solid

joem

I haven't used this one, or any other line-to-modular amps for that matter, but since you mentioned size I thought I'd point out a few new low-HP amps:
Animodule Line_Amp and Ladik A-520 & Ladik A-530

Baddcr

+1 here too!

I use it to allay fears of blowing up my Octatrack, and as a very convenient way to get line level signals into the Modular. I have vague plans for effects routing too but not tried that yet. Not the most glamorous or interesting module but as mentioned above, it's solid. I also really like the visual feedback. Confidence.

thumbs up

craigie77

ladik just did a 4 in and a 4 out and a 2 in and 2 out mod/line level
all 4 are in 4hp... cant vouch foor the modules but can vouch for his quality in other modules

ladik rocks

dang somene beat me too it...........

TheSolenoids

I got an AI2 and liked it so much I got a second one. I often am going direct to a Lynx AD and into the box, so the ladder LEDs are a useful touch.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1