MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harvestman Synth
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Harvestman Synth
PF
This is my Harvestman synth so far, theres a few holes waiting for the new ones, so please GOV bring us the new ones asap..... we're not worthy

rico loverde
that is fucking great! Ive always wanted to do the same..
Matos
Balls out mate! Fanfreakingtastic!
shred
love love love
thats gorgeous!
would love to hear some sounds from it
ignatius
noice!
nrdvrgr
Nice. Now get yourself a Soundcloud account and share the wiggling, bitch.

/Sjöhästen
pas
nice, why no zorlon or ts? waiting for the revised versions? i say don't hold back, include old & new versions...an additional double andore seems necessary. what will you do when volkmire's inferno is released? skiff it or get a new case?
PF
pas wrote:
nice, why no zorlon or ts? waiting for the revised versions? i say don't hold back, include old & new versions...an additional double andore seems necessary. what will you do when volkmire's inferno is released? skiff it or get a new case?

One more DA is in the plan + the new versions of Zorlon and TS, Hammeroid etc... thumbs up
I think if its get to small i get a skiff in the same style...
governor blacksnake
so awesome!!
mono-poly
Totaly love the idea of dedicated systems.
But you might wanna add some utility modules from another manufature.

- Multiples
- Mixers
- Atentiators
- Lag
- S/H
megamouse
It's motherfucking bacon yo we're not worthy It's motherfucking bacon yo
the83
This is so awesome. nanners

I'm totally going to build one of these someday. My rack will be orange though.
PF
governor blacksnake wrote:
so awesome!!

Thanks GOV, waiting for your new stuff... we're not worthy
deastman
That is totally insane. You do realize there are some very nice modules by other manufacturers, don't you? Don't get me wrong- I own most of these myself, but I don't quite understand the appeal of limiting your system to one manufacturer. hmmm.....
the83
deastman wrote:
That is totally insane. You do realize there are some very nice modules by other manufacturers, don't you? Don't get me wrong- I own most of these myself, but I don't quite understand the appeal of limiting your system to one manufacturer. hmmm.....

Tell that to the Doepfer nuts. And I assume he must have other racks, right? seriously, i just don't get it

That said, I think this is really cool. Nothing wrong with limiting yourself to a single palette and seeing how much mileage you can get out of it.
nrdvrgr
You havent seen the rest of PF´s euro WALL. Yes, wall.
He is far from limited, hahahaha... here´s a pic I took last month, and it is not all of it:

deastman wrote:
Knobtwister
Nice! I've been thinking about getting a 6u Harvestman case once my current 9u is done.
negativspace
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
stk
That is fucking great.

Audio or I call Photoshop Shenanegans Dead Banana
nrdvrgr
Photoshop??? No, my finger looks like that.
stk
I was talking about the Harvestman synth, not your finger! MY ASS IS BLEEDING The Harvestman The Agonizer!
deastman
nrdvrgr wrote:
You havent seen the rest of PF´s euro WALL. Yes, wall.
He is far from limited, hahahaha... here´s a pic I took last month, and it is not all of it:

deastman wrote:

Ah, that's all good then. Carry on with the Harvestman madness! SlayerBadger!
Bricks
MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Audio Resistance
pas wrote:

That is fucking awesome PF. Harvestman is the only shit I really miss after selling off all my Euro for Buchla and Serge. I am really leaning towards doing a dedicated Harvestman setup like that.

But what the fuck is a Volkmire's Inferno? Is it going to be a Harvestman type input device?
Fnord
So awesome. I've been working on a 6u digital war machine (well, mostly 6u) for a while now, it's good times.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3