MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IMP Demo #1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author IMP Demo #1

computer controlled

OK, here is a quick 3 min demo of the IMP. This one i use the Low mode with the Domain set to 2. Set up as follows:

IMP
Korgasmatron
ADSRjr w/Expander
Oberkorn Sequencer

Oberkorn CV out A into Freq CV In on the IMP
Oberkorn CV out B into FM1 CV in on Korgo
Oberkorn CV out C into Decay CV in on ADSRjr Expander
ADSRjr into FM2 input on Korgo

Just a random sequence on the Oberkorn. I start with a wide open Cutoff, then start to close it. I then bring in the CV into the Decay CV in. After that i bring in the CVing of the FM1 input on the Korgo to liven the filtering up a bit. Then i just goof off for a bit before bringing in a BD for a bit to give it a bit of musical context.

http://tweakcollective.com/mp3/new/computercontrolled/Music/IMPDemo.mp 3

nrdvrgr

Great sounds, but it sounds like the Korgasmatron is coloring the sound quite a bit... got any more "stripped" demos of cleaner IMP action?

Not that it will affect my decision to own one wink

computer controlled

I'm gonna be doing more. Next one will be just letting it drone on, messing with the controls and what not. I happen to have it patched up the other way tonight, so that's what i recorded =o]

nrdvrgr

SlayerBadger!

puzzlebox

I'm right now eating candy (sour patch zombies) while listening to this demo!
I'm having a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Cable

Listened to both this and the other demo then bought!
Gonna pick it up..whenever possible over in huddinge which is like 5 minutes drive from me. xD

computer controlled

Good to hear thumbs up

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1