MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Electric Mistresses
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Electric Mistresses
lionelfischer
really dig the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress. Anything else out there like it but with a WET/DRY knob? the Deluxe Electric Mistress only has flanger out and direct out and i have to do the blending separately.

or just any other really interesting flanger pedals or something like the electric mistress i'm interested in…
wyrtti
Just bumping this, because I too am interested. I love my Electric Mistress, but am always interested to hear what else is out there.

Anything for modular? (Besides the Modcan flanger and delays.)
Just me
I have an old DOD 575-A unit that was and still is my favorite pedal flanger. Very cool old ANALOG unit with a very tuneable flange effect.
MindMachine
wyrtti wrote:
Just bumping this, because I too am interested. I love my Electric Mistress, but am always interested to hear what else is out there.

Anything for modular? (Besides the Modcan flanger and delays.)

Well of course the Serge Wilson Analog Delay has dedicated Flange out and is awesome. Super tight but not as juicy as an A/DA (but more balloony - sorry cannot describe more technically).

I will have to check out the EH units. My other pedal Flanger is the newer Boss BF-3 and I am not so keen on it. I do like the Gate /Pan effect though. I would like to hear an old Morley Pedal Flanger. Having the pedal as a part of the effect is what really made Morleys so awesome.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1