Electric Mistresses

A place for the string slingers, pedal freaks and amp snobs in our midst.

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord, sduck

lionelfischer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Electric Mistresses

Post by lionelfischer » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

really dig the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress. Anything else out there like it but with a WET/DRY knob? the Deluxe Electric Mistress only has flanger out and direct out and i have to do the blending separately.

or just any other really interesting flanger pedals or something like the electric mistress i'm interested in…

wyrtti
Muffdiver's Helmet

Post by wyrtti » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Just bumping this, because I too am interested. I love my Electric Mistress, but am always interested to hear what else is out there.

Anything for modular? (Besides the Modcan flanger and delays.)
Eschew obfuscation!

Just me
Has enough VCA's

Post by Just me » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am

I have an old DOD 575-A unit that was and still is my favorite pedal flanger. Very cool old ANALOG unit with a very tuneable flange effect.
If I have water in my ear, is it safe for me to listen to electronic music?

MindMachine
weekend warrior

Post by MindMachine » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 am

wyrtti wrote:Just bumping this, because I too am interested. I love my Electric Mistress, but am always interested to hear what else is out there.

Anything for modular? (Besides the Modcan flanger and delays.)
Well of course the Serge Wilson Analog Delay has dedicated Flange out and is awesome. Super tight but not as juicy as an A/DA (but more balloony - sorry cannot describe more technically).

I will have to check out the EH units. My other pedal Flanger is the newer Boss BF-3 and I am not so keen on it. I do like the Gate /Pan effect though. I would like to hear an old Morley Pedal Flanger. Having the pedal as a part of the effect is what really made Morleys so awesome.

Return to “Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX”