MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

STG in sweden?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author STG in sweden?
nihad
Escape From Noise (probably the only modular shop in Sweden) have tried to get in touch with STG (regarding euro-modules) but without a reply.

Any chance to be able to order STG modules from there and support a local shop at the same time? (interested in the .com euro)
suitandtieguy
i'm so sorry. i got his email right before i played my last gig and totally spaced on returning it.

i'll get back to him ASAP.
theabsent
Send some other .XXXs too : )
suitandtieguy
i'm sending him a pricelist right now!
nihad
Perfect, thanks a lot! smile
RKW
send him some .com's, too! spinning
otto_tsr
sweet!
Lama
Sorry to say I made an embarassingly small order, but there´s a bunch of .COMs there. (Well it´s actually almost only .COM...)

But the order is done and now we wait. w00t
RKW
Lama wrote:
Sorry to say I made an embarassingly small order, but there´s a bunch of .COMs there. (Well it´s actually almost only .COM...)

applause
nickster
Lama wrote:

Ulf any chance of a .mix coming in to you soon?
Lama
nickster wrote:

Ulf any chance of a .mix coming in to you soon?

Haven´t made any new order of lately. have to mail STG and check availability soon. So, in short, probably not but you never know. zombie
Eric G
Gee, lots of swedes here....
suitandtieguy
i just had a big run of .MIX boards assembled by robots, in case any need to be despatched.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1