MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I find this funny. I guess.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author I find this funny. I guess.
Just me
I'm not a guitarist, nor have I ever played one on TV. But I do have a couple of them and a few basses that I screw around with on occasion.
Last night it occured to me that I have a $200 guitar, a $50 amp and over $3000 in pedals between them. (Not counting when it is plugged into the modular) Gotta love the modular mentality.

(Oh yeah, I CAN achieve 'that' sound I was looking for!)
aumgn
3000$ of pedals ....nice
Just me
Yeah, I like pedals! Moog, Strymon, DOD, Boss, EH, MXR and a few others. Been gathering them for a few decades. People thought I was nuts in the late 70's running my bass through delays and flangers and wah pedals. By the mid 80's it was the norm.
allblackpyramids
Guitar Pedals are good friends to any synth . Nothing silly about that. A sweet , quality guitar may make you become a good guitarist though. Just trying to help you part ways with more of your $
Tall Midget
Do you even have enough cables and power supplies to run them all at once? I have over $2,000 in pedals (used eBay value) and I don't even want the hassle of hooking them all up and supplying power to all of them.
Just me
allblackpyramids wrote:
Guitar Pedals are good friends to any synth . Nothing silly about that. A sweet , quality guitar may make you become a good guitarist though. Just trying to help you part ways with more of your $

Over the years, I've had some really killer high end guitars. (Working in music stores in 'music cities' really helps us horders.) This cheap $200 guitbox is the nicest playing {to me} guitar I've owned. I am not a guitarist and will probably never buy another one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1