MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The a-100 mega-system at Messe (video)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author The a-100 mega-system at Messe (video)
wetterberg
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2009/04/06/messe09-doepfer-modular-synt h-video-action/
- a brief demo of the DSP effect, an upclose real-life view of the matrix mixer and the case and such, and a bit of a demo of the polyphonic midi interface.... someone needs to tell these cats how to tune their oscillators... ouch! eek!
Montag
What's that sequencing red LED matrix module in the bottom right corner?
wetterberg
I think that's just a prototype. It looks like there are two or more of them in that corner, just... blinking away smile Lovely.
fonik
Montag wrote:
What's that sequencing red LED matrix module in the bottom right corner?

it is a simple 8-channel 8-step trigger sequencer with a nice 8x8 pushbutton matrix.
REwire
Love that DSP module!! Can't wait to see if how the CV in effects the pitch bend. Will it be 1v/Oct? Hope so, fun to play static sounds pitch bended equal tempered.

As for the Polyphonic Midi-CV. That's a hell of a tempter to get multiples of everything.
Montag
Ah, so nothing that's already on the market... bastards! :-)
Very pretty.
Kent
REwire wrote:
Love that DSP module!! Can't wait to see if how the CV in effects the pitch bend. Will it be 1v/Oct? Hope so, fun to play static sounds pitch bended equal tempered.

I write a bit about the DSP module on my freshly minted blog. The DSP module was my favorite of the bunch and the pitch bending via CV is totally smooth. It sounded great.

Check it out here:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1